By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NoCtiS_NoX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Sorry MUGEN I am little bit faster.

"Expected but  bad move." My favorite.

yeah ..so much butthurt :D I love it

The meltdown is already starting. TROLOLOL!

Hope sony keeps up the good work :D I love these lol

oh and peepz

NFS MW Single Player Trailer is here! FEAST YOUR EYEZ!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Any announcements for PSASBR tonight?!?!?

LET'S GO KNICKS

HabinoBR said:
Any announcements for PSASBR tonight?!?!?

Yeppers

@pezus: Didn't get it :( Only for EU members

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

GOD EATER 2 FOR THE VITA WOOT!!! AT LAST FOR GOD´s SAKE!!!!

http://gamingeverything.com/29236/god-eater-2-heading-to-vita/

pezus said:
Lol I absolutely dominated in my first game (as Kratos). Score 13, 7 kills and 1 death. The guy in second place had a score of 1 lulz. How do they calculate the score again?

heard the vita version is 60fps...you are in for a treat

it's 2pts per kill and -1 per death

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

oh and peepz

This game was not released years ago?? ¬_¬

Are they are remaking it??

Heavenly_King said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

oh and peepz

Yep it's a brand new game...made by Criterion. The vita version is made directly by Criterion as well. Apparently the visuals are VERY VERY good in the vita version

so imagine..an open world racing game made by Criterion...on the go!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Heavenly_King said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

oh and peepz

Yep it's a brand new game...made by Criterion. The vita version is made directly by Criterion as well. Apparently the visuals are VERY VERY good in the vita version

So is this indeed a remake?? Or they are just using the same name because EA does not want to spend more money in trademarks??

Yeah, it looks nice, but I dont like racing games, sports games, nor games without a STORY CAMPAIGN lol XD.    I wonder if the new Killzone: Mercenaries will have a proper story mode, or will it be like Unit 13? >_<

Heavenly_King said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Heavenly_King said:

So is this indeed a remake?? Or they are just using the same name because EA does not want to spend more money in trademarks??

Yeah, it looks nice, but I dont like racing games, sports games, nor games without a STORY CAMPAIGN lol XD.    I wonder if the new Killzone: Mercenaries will have a proper story mode, or will it be like Unit 13? >_<

hehe no idea about KZ..but I would bet anything that there will be a SP campaign

as for this game..I think it's more like a hybrid between NFS MW + Burnout Paradise! I love Criterion games...especially games like Burnout Revenge/Legends. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

hey dude..give them a call..things work out much better over the phone. Call their customer services and keep hitting 0 until you get to an employee. It's a bit annoying but I think it's more effective. I just had an issue like that as well and they said they will refund me within 5 or so business days. So hang in there bud and don't leave

What happens when you try to download it to your PS3?  Or someone's PS3?  And doesn't the U.S. have a PC site for PSN downloads?

well my issue was that I scartched the numbers off of a psn card to a point I couldn't read them! lol so I just sent them images of the card and reciept 

The problem is, I dont live in the US. I'm an Asian monkey with a US PSN Account coz with the conversion rates, its much cheaper to buy games from the US PSN as opposed to Asian PSN, plus I cant understand chinese nor japanese.

Soooo... calling is not an option, unless someone with a golden heart here calls and bugs their asses for me.

I've also tried assigning a static ip for my vita, forwarding ports, dmz, going to burgerking and trying to download from there, going to 2 malls with wifi, going to a mcdonals and still nothing.Whats left is to go buy a new router, which is stupid or change ISP, which is even more stupid.

Donwloading via PS3 is also not an option, as I haz no PS3.

the error is C2-13245-5, the same error I got when trying to download Resistance Vita demo a month ago. Guess what, I still havent been able to download the Reisistance demo and it still gives me the same error. I didn't feel much rage coz its a demo. But having spent $39.99 on Disgaea 3 and getting this damn error is just not acceptable.

I'm particulary really full of RAGE now because its not my connection thats the problem, like I said, I managed to download puddle the same day, downloaded Gravity Rush first day, downloaded Plants VS Zombies two weeks ago, Downloaded Crimson gem saga and persona 3 when it went on sale, downloaded GTA LCS when it became available, infact here's a list of games i bought off of psn and downloaded without any issues what so ever

Hot Shots Golf World Invitation

Gravity Rush with the free DLC and the other two DLCs

Mutant Blob Attack

Escape Plan and the first DLC

Super STardust Delta

Hustle Kings

Plants VS Zombies

MotorStorm RC

Zen Pinball 2 + street fighter table

Puddle

Cromson Gem Saga

PErsona 3

Dissidia duodecim

Power Stone Collection

GTA Liberty City Stories

The King of Fighters 95

Jane's Hotel

Doodle Fit

Table top tanks

Thats not including all the free shit I download like Tom Blitz, treasure park, fireworks, facebook, twiter, niconico etc.

So, after downloading all this games tells me that my internet connection is not the problem. The issue is with Sony's servers, their just too fucking lazy to fix it and keeps balming shit on the customer's end while its very clear that the error is due to some shit on their servers.

If you'll all notice, all these games are under 2Gb in size, while Disgaea 3 is over 2Gb, they have some fucking problem with their survers when it comes to games that are of significant size.

Like I said, Fuck Sony..

But I think I was a little to hasty as I was full of RAGE. I have now clamed down and have just downloaded all 3 Disgaea psp games.... I now have a new policy, everytime Sony screws me over, instead of going all balistic, I'll now just go out into the interwebz and get me my money's worth in psp games....