By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
StokedUp said:
kivi95 said:
StokedUp said:
kivi95 said:
StokedUp said:
seeing a load of PSVita TV adverts in the breaks lately, seems Sony has upped the marketing of the console in the UK.
Also ive just noticed that PS Battle Royale on Vita is released well over a month before the PS3 Version! That is going to torture me because im wating for the PS3 version so i get the Vita version free! But knowing that its going to be available to play for over a month is going to be a Killer!!

Where did you read that???

read what?

That the psvita version will get released 1 month earlier then the ps3 version.

Im going by what AmazonUk says. Its got down that Vita version will be out October 5th and ps3 version November 23rd. have they got it wrong?

I have no idea but I doubt that they would release it so soon.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Playing the Playstation All Star Battle Royal beta on the PSVITA right now :D.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Looking forward to what Sony has in store, as they really need some good news.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Damn, I'm going to be tired tomorrow when I wake up at 4 for work, fml.

outlawauron said:
Looking forward to what Sony has in store, as they really need some good news.

yeah indeed. I hope they keep up the solid work they did at gamescom..where i think they did a fantastic job on all fronts for VIta. With the lack of game heaven event 2.0...I hope they have a lot of stuff to announce. Fingers crossed

@Kivi: I hate you now! Is there a NDA? If not give us some impressions!

@Fishtacos: :P It's good to live in the west coast...9Pm for me...get some dinner..grab a drink sit down...and chat here while watching buhahhaha

speaking of which I was thinking maybe I should start a thread for the TGS stream...but then I decided against cuz I'm sure it will get filled with trolls. I think I will just post in this thread. What do you guys think?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

That's 12 for me. I'll be here chatting it up and screaming at Sony with everyone else. Lol.

@kivi95 pic or it didn't happen.

I'm not going to keep my hopes up. Sony's TGS lineup is rather extensive as it is so I'm not quite sure where they could fit in any surprise announcements. Lower expectations made me enjoy Gamescom.

So i've been playing the allstars beta and its amazing. It looks absolutely gorgeous and is fun to play. I would give you guys some screenshoots but it doesnt let me take any.

Anyway the game is perfect for the vita. Its a must buy for me.

Mmmfishtacos said:
@kivi95 pic or it didn't happen.

You can't :(. Anyway it plays and looks great!(when it works)