By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Ecolibrium reminds me that the vita lacks a proper pet simulator, ala eyepet. I'm honestly not sure why they didn't just make an enhanced version of the psp eyepet game and sell that.

As it is when/if Ecolibrium makes it to NA I know I'll definitely be spending money on the extra play packs so I can better customize my ecosystem. I know, I know it encourages companies to make more pay to win games but dammit I love this sort of thing.

@mugen: Will do ^-^

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Yo Yo check it out

Awesome!! I can't even begin to think how fun this game is going to be.

Am I right in saying this is one of those games you get free if you buy the PS3 version, if so that double the fun :)

yep this game is part of Cross Buy

basically buy the ps3 version and get the vita version for free

here's the current list of crossbuy games that are coming out

1. All stars

2. Sly

3. R&C: Full Frontal Assault

4. Retro City Rampage

I can't wait to have you guys get a chance to play a beta for All Stars..it's just so different. There's just no other fighter that plays like it. The dynamics and the strategies used are very different. But as Seth says you really need to in with an open mind and play it...then you will understand it. I had a LOT of fun with the beta...and some of my issues with it has been fixed already with the newer builds of the demo it seems. 

@forevercloud: Yeah exactly. Hopefully the Remote Play for the game will work flawlessly...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Dead or Alive is my favorite fighting game ever! lol. yeah i know, perv. But really i think the fighting system is fantastic and even when you only know a little bit it can make you feel like a bad ass. Then Battle Arena Toshinden and finally Street Fighter.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Dead or Alive is my favorite fighting game ever! lol. yeah i know, perv. But really i think the fighting system is fantastic and even when you only know a little bit it can make you feel like a bad ass. Then Battle Arena Toshinden and finally Street Fighter.

!!!

I don't think I've ever heard anyone mention this series apart from me.  I still play them to this day, the third game is probably my favourite beat em up ever.

Kudos to you!

Dead or Alive's counter system works quite well, I haven't played any of them past the second one though (because they went to Xbox).  I was always more of a Tekken guy anyway.

Kresnik said:
Mmmfishtacos said:

!!!

I don't think I've ever heard anyone mention this series apart from me.  I still play them to this day, the third game is probably my favourite beat em up ever.

Kudos to you!

Dead or Alive's counter system works quite well, I haven't played any of them past the second one though (because they went to Xbox).  I was always more of a Tekken guy anyway.

Battel Arena was the first Playstation game i ever had played! Cant forget it. Back then it seemed so cool. I've played all the Dead or Alive's game, cause i use to own an xbox. I'm an all console gamer for the most part. This is the first gen where i've only seen the need to play Playstation full time. Looks like next gen it will be PS4 and Wiiu.

Around the Network

New PSV editorial is live! http://www.gamingcapacity.com/5-games-we-want-on-the-ps-vita/

What do you want on the vita?

I don't really care so much for what IP it is. I just want MORE! :D

Racing games and Platform/Adventure games are my preferred genre so anything for them would be welcome. High up any wish list however would be a remastered Burnout Trilogy (Maybe also with Revenge and Dominator?) I hooked up my Crystal Xbox the other week and went back on Burnout 3 and OMG the speed is still insane!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Yo Yo check it out

65 days... 65 days... 65 days...

4 ≈ One

Andrespetmonkey said:
New PSV editorial is live! http://www.gamingcapacity.com/5-games-we-want-on-the-ps-vita/

What do you want on the vita?

Shining force 4 would be EEEEEEPIC if that got announced!

A F1 racing game, yep im a F1 fan :)

A metal Gear Solid game

id like to see the rest of the Trails in the sky games to come out on Vita, i know they'll just be PSP ports but there great games and IF they ever do come west then thats the platform id like to see them on.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

M.U.G.E.N said:

Yo Yo check it out

Whats the vid, can't see on my vita :(