By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
StokedUp said:
Is there any other EU PSVitas owners on this thread that have noticed we seem to be getting the short straw with vita games????

Ive noticed that even though the EU is the vitas best selling region we arnt getting any release dates on games like
Ragnarok Odyssey
New little kings story
Ogarhythm
Persona 4 The golden
PS battle all stars
Silent hill

Do you think we will get these or are they just forgetting about its biggest customer based region?

sorry for my first post on the vita thread being a slight rant but it is kind of frustrating, or am i being impatient and they will come?

hell yeah NA FTW!

:P 

nah I think SCEE has been much better with vita overall than SCEA

and about the games u mentioned :P DId u not read the headline of the thread? U guys r getting NLKS 'this' month. 

and PS All stars is a global release. It's basically the same date as the console release....think it was November 28th or something.

and also WELCOME TO THE THREAD!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
Is there any other EU PSVitas owners on this thread that have noticed we seem to be getting the short straw with vita games????

Ive noticed that even though the EU is the vitas best selling region we arnt getting any release dates on games like
Ragnarok Odyssey
New little kings story
Ogarhythm
Persona 4 The golden
PS battle all stars
Silent hill

Do you think we will get these or are they just forgetting about its biggest customer based region?

sorry for my first post on the vita thread being a slight rant but it is kind of frustrating, or am i being impatient and they will come?

New Little Kings Story has a confirmed EU release date of the 27th of September :)

Ragnarok Odyssey and Persona 4 don't currently have a publisher for EU :( (Come on Rising Star/Ghost Light... pick them up!)

The release dates for the other games will be clarified in the coming weeks I think. Amazon still show PSBAS as October and I'm sure when the US release of Silent Hill was announced the EU version was meant to be expected around the same time.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

M.U.G.E.N said:
StokedUp said:

Ragnarok Odyssey
New little kings story
Ogarhythm
Persona 4 The golden
PS battle all stars
Silent hill

hell yeah NA FTW!

:P 

nah I think SCEE has been much better with vita overall than SCEA

and about the games u mentioned :P DId u not read the headline of the thread? U guys r getting NLKS 'this' month. 

and PS All stars is a global release. It's basically the same date as the console release....think it was November 28th or something.

and also WELCOME TO THE THREAD!

WOW how did i miss that title :) HMMMM amazon still has no release i guess there being a bit slow.

This has cheered me up! now just for Ragnarok Odyssey and persona 4 Golden, also just realised Rising star Games are bringingZero Escape: virtues last reward over aswell! awesome :)

And thanks for the Welcome :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Has anyone played Ecolibrium yet? I'm just downloading it now. Have also purchased SunFlowers as the trailer looked really good and I love The Flying Hamster and I've read far too much good stuff about Sound Shapes so decided I was having that too. Happy Sundays! :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
StokedUp said:

Ragnarok Odyssey
New little kings story
Ogarhythm
Persona 4 The golden
PS battle all stars
Silent hill

New Little Kings Story has a confirmed EU release date of the 27th of September :)

Ragnarok Odyssey and Persona 4 don't currently have a publisher for EU :( (Come on Rising Star/Ghost Light... pick them up!)

The release dates for the other games will be clarified in the coming weeks I think. Amazon still show PSBAS as October and I'm sure when the US release of Silent Hill was announced the EU version was meant to be expected around the same time.

yeah i asked RSG and Ghostlight about these and they said there aware of them but thats all ATM. so not quite sure what to think of that.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Has anyone played Ecolibrium yet? I'm just downloading it now. Have also purchased SunFlowers as the trailer looked really good and I love The Flying Hamster and I've read far too much good stuff about Sound Shapes so decided I was having that too. Happy Sundays! :D

I have Sunflowers. Lovely colours and really addictive game! But still it can be pretty repetive,but hey it's pretty cheap anyway and I would mostly play the game for small periods.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Yo Yo check it out

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Have you guys seen Tokyo Jungle? It looks like a lot of fun but yet again I just want to slap the Sony execs for putting it on PS3 and not on Vita! The game looks like yet another perfect portable title that would have benefited far more by being on a new handheld than just PS3.

I hope they port it eventually. There are just some games I have no interest in if I have to play them on PS3 (PSMinis, Many PSN titles like Rainbow Moon, Sly4) but would be all about them on a handheld.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

M.U.G.E.N said:

Yo Yo check it out

Awesome!! I can't even begin to think how fun this game is going to be.

Am I right in saying this is one of those games you get free if you buy the PS3 version, if so that double the fun :)

StokedUp said:

Ragnarok Odyssey
New little kings story
Ogarhythm
Persona 4 The golden
PS battle all stars
Silent hill

• Ragnarok Odyssey - Localized and published by XSEED. They publish games only in NA (they are small company).
  • Ogarhythm - Same as above.
  • Persona 4 The Golden - Published by Atlus NA. There isn't Atlus EU so....
  • New Little Kings Story - Will be out on 27th September.
  • Silent Hill - Should be out on 5th October
  • PS All Stars Battle Royale - Should be out on 23rd November

Since I'm buying all my games abroad (as in UK) I really don't care if I'll ahve to import them from videogamesplus since I have to wait a week for them to arrive anyway...