By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sal.Paradise said:

How much moe can you handle?

>bandaid on her sock

I can handle tons. So I'll be getting this day one.

So whats Wrong About this?

-She looks like she is 9 but with breast

-Why is she Fishing with high socks on

-Why is there a bandaid on her sock

-I feel like its a sin to look at this to long cause she looks so young

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
Teflon02 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
last tutorial! lol. Takes forever.

Damn that must be long lol

i'm not even sure how long i've been doing it, look at my last post talking about it then subtract maybe 2 hours.

Wow I completed it in LBP and LBP2 in a hour and a hour and a half at most respectively lol

mugen, i think we need a see result tab on the poll, I think it's counting my vote every time i want to see the numbers.

M.U.G.E.N said:

:P you're being too modest man...but yeah let's definitely do it again

btw how exactly do you invite another friend to play the game? I have no idea how to

Trust me, I'm not that good.  Though I'm sure if I trained to be cheap like the top tiers, then maybe.  But yeah, like one time I was at an anime convention; in one of the hotels they set up games.  So they had Marvel vs Capcom 3 setup.  Boy did I get my ass handed to me.  The thing is, that was when I was actually playing the game every day.  But to become top tier you have to become really cheap and I really don't like playing that way.  Plus I like playing with the variety of characters, which is why I was always choosing different characters when I was playing against you.  It makes the game more fun.  But what I remember from playing against you, you have a good handle of the combo system, using your partners etc.  Your Taskmaster is very good.

Teflon02 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Teflon02 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
last tutorial! lol. Takes forever.

Damn that must be long lol

i'm not even sure how long i've been doing it, look at my last post talking about it then subtract maybe 2 hours.

Wow I completed it in LBP and LBP2 in a hour and a hour and a half at most respectively lol

Well there's 67, some are video, even skipping most it took a long time, maybe it was me. Watching tv, talking on the computer and such. It just felt like a long time. Maybe subtract even more time that what i said. I watching a show for awhile and ran and got dinner. So who knows, i guess if your half ass doing it like me it might take as long as the first two, but they even have videos explaining how to cut down your thermometer which is nice cause i didn't know some of the tricks.

Now i'm playing tapping with inside LBP, it's pretty cool IOS indie style game. There some much to this game it's ridiculous.  

There even a short cut on your live area that will take you strait into your next level. Vita kicks ass!

Around the Network

So this is another game in the little big planet arcade. Eveything is made with the game tools.

Lol sorry to the slow internet people out there.

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

btw how exactly do you invite another friend to play the game? I have no idea how to

Trust me, I'm not that good.  Though I'm sure if I trained to be cheap like the top tiers, then maybe.  But yeah, like one time I was at an anime convention; in one of the hotels they set up games.  So they had Marvel vs Capcom 3 setup.  Boy did I get my ass handed to me.  The thing is, that was when I was actually playing the game every day.  But to become top tier you have to become really cheap and I really don't like playing that way.  Plus I like playing with the variety of characters, which is why I was always choosing different characters when I was playing against you.  It makes the game more fun.  But what I remember from playing against you, you have a good handle of the combo system, using your partners etc.  Your Taskmaster is very good.

yeah I love playing as task master cuz he is such a versatile character...and a character whome I had no idea about before this game. He really surprised me. 

But I agree with you...the best example of great plays I have seen was when they were live streaming EVO 2012 matches this year. There were some absolute beast games in it. Awe inspiring stuff

and yea I do remember you kept switching characters up :D I need to start playing more as other characters to learn a bit about them...think I will learn more about Iron Fist. Looks like a real fun character

@Fishtacos: Sorry bud but I think if I change the poll now the current votes get reset to 0. If you have trouble seeing just ask me and I will give u a tally

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

yeah I love playing as task master cuz he is such a versatile character...and a character whome I had no idea about before this game. He really surprised me. 

But I agree with you...the best example of great plays I have seen was when they were live streaming EVO 2012 matches this year. There were some absolute beast games in it. Awe inspiring stuff

and yea I do remember you kept switching characters up :D I need to start playing more as other characters to learn a bit about them...think I will learn more about Iron Fist. Looks like a real fun character

@Fishtacos: Sorry bud but I think if I change the poll now the current votes get reset to 0. If you have trouble seeing just ask me and I will give u a tally

Thats cool man, just just checked again. It still pretty much split down the midel. How long do you think we should keep it up, before we change it? Really exited to buy and domain and get this thing started.

I had to force my self to put down the vita, Can't remember the last time i've played a video game all day long. It might have something to do with it being my first day off in a month.

Well, for how long has this pool been available? I think 24 hours is more than enough.

The ex bought UMVC3 for the ps3 a few months back, we played it a bit but I was so bad :(. Everyone says the vita is like heaven to play fighters on but I've never been good at them and they all seem to have terrible tutorials that assume you were already into fighting games and know the basic lingo etc. I wish there was a spectator mode lol, I'd totally sign on just to watch you guys fight.

Was going to play monster hunter again today, ended up watching Ragnarok Odyssey vids instead lol. God my life is sad when my Christmas list is like rice cooker and psn cards, my family is going to think I'm nuts.

edit: I'd leave the poll up for at least 3 days, not everyone visits the site  every day but may still be interesting having their opinion counted. I know everyone is eagar but it's better to take our time and  get things done right than fumble all over each other just to have it done.

I will be over here being a killjoy.  :(