By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Ok poll added :)

oh and I talked to my sis (she is a computer engineer) and she said she can help with getting the site up and running as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

So I'm this close >
I need a project like this to keep me motivated towards my career goals so I'm planning on jumping on this but its starting from scratch so if anyone is willing to diverge templates or offer involvement once I have something to show for myself tell me so I actually buy this domain.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

So how many people are looking to run a site? MUGEN? You said your sister might be able to teach you to make/run a site? Who else? I'm a contender and willing to start things off.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:
Doing a pool is a great idea. We could use to choose if it is going to be Playstation related or Vita only. After that, we will pool about the name. Come on Mugen, make that happen :P

god damn..I took off for an hour and missed like 50 posts :P

Yeah lemme try and make a poll

Lol, i ran down to pick up little big planet. I've been looking at whole time. People seem excited. I'm excited. This place is going to pretty empty when were gone.

Anyway, people please send me a message it you want to be involed and what you might be good at. So we can get a list going.

Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:
Doing a pool is a great idea. We could use to choose if it is going to be Playstation related or Vita only. After that, we will pool about the name. Come on Mugen, make that happen :P

Lol, i ran down to pick up little big planet. I've been looking at whole time. People seem excited. I'm excited. This place is going to pretty empty when were gone.

Anyway, people please send me a message it you want to be involed and what you might be good at. So we can get a list going.

I'm good at getting info and details, stuff like organisation, also I ain't bias. Basically I'd be good for either doing stuff like posts on things, I also can run a exclusive Youtube Channel for the site. (I own a Channel CartoonsConnections, I started pjtting stuff up, but my comp broke so i cant put up anytbing else till next month, but I got a good base there, I opened a channel called GamesConnections I didn't end up using yet lol, so that can be used or even make a new one, I can keep it up to date and so on). Well everyone mainly running it will obviously have access but I'll always go in and keep it organized with playlists replies and so on.

All that good jazz.

We can even have the reviews and so on have videos. (Though we need someone who has a good editor cause I can't run a proper one from my current comp. But i can soon after, hell i prod beats and can make a review theme :))

Around the Network
Teflon02 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:

I'm good at getting info and details, stuff like organisation, also I ain't bias. Basically I'd be good for either doing stuff like posts on things, I also can run a exclusive Youtube Channel for the site. (I own a Channel CartoonsConnections, I started pjtting stuff up, but my comp broke so i cant put up anytbing else till next month, but I got a good base there, I opened a channel called GamesConnections I didn't end up using yet lol, so that can be used or even make a new one, I can keep it up to date and so on). Well everyone mainly running it will obviously have access but I'll always go in and keep it organized with playlists replies and so on.

All that good jazz.

We can even have the reviews and so on have videos. (Though we need someone who has a good editor cause I can't run a proper one from my current comp. But i can soon after, hell i prod beats and can make a review theme :))

Sounds aswesome man, but please copy and past this in a PM. I think that's the only way i can keep track of everything. Post get burried so fast in this thread. And all this new site talk has got it on fire again!

Picked up little big planet. I haven't had much playtime and my vita just died on me. But from my short time with it one thing i can say is, it looks like a ps3 game! My eyes are getting unbearably heavy as I've been glued to this site all day. So I'll get some sleep and tomorrow give my impressions and screen shots of course!

Mmmfishtacos said:
Teflon02 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:

All that good jazz.

Sounds aswesome man, but please copy and past this in a PM. I think that's the only way i can keep track of everything. Post get burried so fast in this thread. And all this new site talk has got it on fire again!

Problem is I can't, I don't think i can copy and paste on ps vita :(

Mmmfishtacos said:
Picked up little big planet. I haven't had much playtime and my vita just died on me. But from my short time with it one thing i can say is, it looks like a ps3 game! My eyes are getting unbearably heavy as I've been glued to this site all day. So I'll get some sleep and tomorrow give my impressions and screen shots of course!

Yeah,I remember from the beta the graphics had my mouth drop with how much it looked likelbp2.

Well i bookmarked this exact page for future references, but I'm going to watch this new episode of Fairy Tail and come back.