By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Gaming reVITAlized or playstation revitalized :P ...my 2 cents

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:

I say at least have a retro section (devoted to the PS1, PS2 and PSP), but make a real push to focus on the current (PS3 and PS Vita) and the future (PS4) of the PlayStation family. Looking at it there really is only scraps to go on right now for the Vita. So building a site only on the basis of the Vita wouldn't help in attracting people to it.

You are right. It will limit the audience greatly. So the name should be about playstation.

Can we do a temp pollwith in this thread? Btw, i just got little big planet! Found one closer.

I'm also throwing this out there that I wouldn't mind helping manage the site.

(Right now I own my own site, co-own and co-run my own production company, I have school 3 days a week for 4 hours each, work about 30 hours a week [at an actually paying job])

I'm very slammed with countless other things so I'm not offering to own the site or anything like that. But I could manage if someone else wants to work on the ownership and the technical stuff

I'm using my vita so i can't really tell how to make polls on here. But thats a good idea

Around the Network
michael_stutzer said:
Tridrakious said:

I say at least have a retro section (devoted to the PS1, PS2 and PSP), but make a real push to focus on the current (PS3 and PS Vita) and the future (PS4) of the PlayStation family. Looking at it there really is only scraps to go on right now for the Vita. So building a site only on the basis of the Vita wouldn't help in attracting people to it.

You are right. It will limit the audience greatly. So the name should be about playstation.

if so, you think PSNationFTW is a good name then? I like the classics idea. 

Doing a pool is a great idea. We could use to choose if it is going to be Playstation related or Vita only. After that, we will pool about the name. Come on Mugen, make that happen :P

I say we call the site "www.Positivita.com"

eh? I like it!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

So by the end we'll have like three new vita websites

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

RafaelOrix said:
Doing a pool is a great idea. We could use to choose if it is going to be Playstation related or Vita only. After that, we will pool about the name. Come on Mugen, make that happen :P

god damn..I took off for an hour and missed like 50 posts :P

Yeah lemme try and make a poll

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!