By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

About RPGs my opinion is sony should make a new Ip or even just use any one of the many currently unused IPs and just contract it to a competent dev team

Wild Arms vita anyone?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I'd like to see a mash up shooter, like all stars but with guns and swords. I think it could be pretty cool.

M.U.G.E.N said:
About RPGs my opinion is sony should make a new Ip or even just use any one of the many currently unused IPs and just contract it to a competent dev team

Wild Arms vita anyone?

Ohh yess please! As as it ain't like that tactical one on psp and like the original series.

If some of you guys want to create a psvita site, I recommend you to use an established CMS. Wordpress is the easiest platform to begin with, and it has tons of plugins and cheap or free themes. Even Wordpress provide you a free platform to begin with, and if it has some future, you can migrate to your own server. Drupal/Joomla are too hard imho if you don't have any experience.

OKAY OKAAYYY!!!
EVERYONE GATHER AROUND!!!
Some awesome news for everyone. I just got 'Picotto Kinghts' in NA confirmed on the US blog and I'm assuming news will be released at TGS.
If you want to see go to the PlayStation Blog and go th the Dokuro post, and scroll till you see a avatar of Zidane from FFIX. And you'll see :)

Around the Network
Kynes said:
If some of you guys want to create a psvita site, I recommend you to use an established CMS. Wordpress is the easiest platform to begin with, and it has tons of plugins and cheap or free themes. Even Wordpress provide you a free platform to begin with, and if it has some future, you can migrate to your own server. Drupal/Joomla are too hard imho if you don't have any experience.

Alright, I'm acheck that out tonight. Ever since VG game me a warning for saying Copying I just wished I can find a great PS Vita Community, but none but this. So hopefully we can take action into our own hands.

Teflon02 said:
OKAY OKAAYYY!!!
Some awesome news for everyone. I just got 'Picotto Kinghts' in NA confirmed on the US blog and I'm assuming news will be released at TGS.
If you want to see go to the PlayStation Blog and go th the Dokuro post, and scroll till you see a avatar of Zidane from FFIX. And you'll see :)

excellent news..thanks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Teflon02 said:
OKAY OKAAYYY!!!

FREAKIN SWEET!!!!! if true that is. To prepare those who don't know what it is, this is Picotto Knights

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

If we are going to build up a site, blog or whatever we should probably transfer the discussion out of this thread to IM's, email's or something like that.

@ MUGEN since you mentioned Wild Arms, the developer behind the series developed the Valkyria Chronicles 3. Oh gosh I would kill for that game on Vita.

So I have seen ANOTHER comment about lack of games on vita today

so i have to ask...am I delusional cuz I see a shit ton of software already available and coming up? Please someone tell me if i'm being blind here or something

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!