By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@ M.U.G.E.N : you're sweet. We're parting on good terms but she's keeping the ps3 and pretty much all the games. It's a minor thing compared to losing someone I still love but it's weird at the same time as we divvy up all the things we amassed over the last 6 years. I'm probably going to end up holding off on buying a new ps3 and tv set and just stick with my vita until late next year.

Around the Network

Iol, knew badgenome wont let that one slide.

Anywho:

New Little King's Story will be out on September 27 in the UK

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/09/new_little_kings_story_marches_into_uk_this_month

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Which cover do you like best ?

Assuming you can make up your mind, votes can be placed on PlayStation Access’ official Facebook page.

Simply flick through the cover candidates and click on the infamous “Like” button to select your favourite.

.....................................................................................................................................................................

well if i end up buying this game it will be a digital copy....so i dont care about the retail cover :P

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Mr. Bubbles!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer said:

Iol, knew badgenome wont let that one slide.

Anywho:

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2012/09/new_little_kings_story_marches_into_uk_this_monthUS release 

US release what date was? October rigth?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

@nen-suer: I like more heihachi's... they shoulld release a generic cover and then let anyone print it's own cover!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Been geeking out on audio the past few days, and I'm super pleased to learn that the Vita has a Wolfson DAC and should sound great with mid-fi headphones without an amp.

It's little things like that that I've grown to appreciate; cheap audio hardware will sound cheap forever, premium hardware means $5-10 more spent, for hundreds of hours of greater enjoyment. 

Sackboy if I had to choose. He is Sony's Mario for me this generation.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DemoniOtaku said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Teflon02 said:
But if anyone seriously is doing the website down the line Id be happy to help make a good layout design for it lol. And give a few great ideas

I've been thinking about it, i think with all the great people we have here it could work if we work collectively on it. It could in fact be the greatest gaming web site every know! lol. What do we need to get first.

Well I recently was initiate on HTML and I'm practicing rigth now... but what we'ld want? A news website or a site with some forums?... Vita-centric or Allgaming?

Let's think..

I was going to suggest this thread became a full blown site. I think Vita-centric would be good as most sites seem utterly awful for obtaining Vita news. I'd be happy to have a stab at pitching in some Vita game impression/reviews if a site was made.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

hatmoza said:
Mr. Bubbles!

Good to know you're intersted in the game :P

DemoniOtaku said:

nen-suer said:

US release what date was? October rigth?

Yeah. Oct 2nd.

DemoniOtaku said:
they shoulld release a generic cover and then let anyone print it's own cover!

That would be perfect indeed.