By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

faaaaaaaaaaark lol I was not even gonna come back but the lbp vita scores put me in such a good mood I couldn't help myself! I JUST HAD TO CHANGE THE TITLE TO LET THE WORLD KNOW

sigh and here I was telling fishtacos last night that I'm not coming back at least until tgs...maybe even never

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
faaaaaaaaaaark lol I was not even gonna come back but the lbp vita scores put me in such a good mood I couldn't help myself! I JUST HAD TO CHANGE THE TITLE TO LET THE WORLD KNOW

sigh and here I was telling fishtacos last night that I'm not coming back at least until tgs...maybe even never

Nonetheless welcome back :)

Pimp3k said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Thanks man :) gd to be back..and gonna try and stay just here in this thread 

anywho Yaiba from Infunking! Vita? Maybe :D Sure damn hope so

check out the trailer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Pimp3k said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Thanks man :) gd to be back..and gonna try and stay just here in this thread 

anywho Yaiba from Infunking! Vita? Maybe :D Sure damn hope so

check out the trailer

OMG MUGEN

never leave vgchartz! and if you have trouble outside this thread, please stay in here. you are providing us the best vita news.

the vid you showed looks fantastic!

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Thanks guys :)

and here are some screens from the game

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42033788&postcount=121

Click on the individual image to make it larger

I repeat..REALLY hoping this is a vita title

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Ah Mugen you big tool, you can't leave, especially after making such an epic and well-loved thread!  Everyone noticed your absence.

Hope you're staying full time now, we miss you while you're gone!

Anyway, I'm so happy for LBP Vita.  My favourite new IP from this gen, and one of the main reasons I'm interested in Vita.  Sounds like Tasier and XDev have done it proud.  I hope it gets the sales it deserves.

http://www.psu.com/a016905/Gearbox-boss-backs-Borderlands-2-on-PS-Vita

If it isn't going to be made by Gearbox themselves, it better go to someone who is capable, preferably.

TheKoreanGuy said:

http://www.psu.com/a016905/Gearbox-boss-backs-Borderlands-2-on-PS-Vita

If it isn't going to be made by Gearbox themselves, it better go to someone who is capable, preferably.

It's the kind of thing that Sony can hand off to one of their HD Collection partners (i.e. Idol Minds, Mass Media etc.) to make, ideally.  Shouldn't be that hard of a challenge.

I'm in two minds about this.  On the one hand, great the they're giving the go-ahead for Sony to do this.  On the other hand, crap that Sony has to do all the leg work to make it.

Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Ah Mugen you big tool, you can't leave, especially after making such an epic and well-loved thread!  Everyone noticed your absence.

Hope you're staying full time now, we miss you while you're gone!

Anyway, I'm so happy for LBP Vita.  My favourite new IP from this gen, and one of the main reasons I'm interested in Vita.  Sounds like Tasier and XDev have done it proud.  I hope it gets the sales it deserves.

I got banned cuz I called someone clueless...if that isn't a retarded reason for a ban I don't know what is. Looks like fishtacos is also banned for some similarly stupid reason

I honestly don't know man...this whole place outside of this thread is just gone down the shitter now..I swear if I had the time I would make my own site and invite all of you so I can avoid all the nonsense and just talk about vita

not sure how active I will be from now...spending most of my time on GAF now. Much better place overall to discuss anything

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

I got banned cuz I called someone clueless...if that isn't a retarded reason for a ban I don't know what is. Looks like fishtacos is also banned for some similarly stupid reason

I honestly don't know man...this whole place outside of this thread is just gone down the shitter now..I swear if I had the time I would make my own site and invite all of you so I can avoid all the nonsense and just talk about vita

not sure how active I will be from now...spending most of my time on GAF now. Much better place overall to discuss anything

Who banned you?  I'm starting to think the newer mods weren't well picked.