By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
I think rayman would be a very ill timed inclusion for them considering the next game is coming out exclusiveley on a rival platform

and didn't they basically stop talking about ZOE HD for vita? I thought they had changed their minds about bringing it to the system? :S

you do have a good point there. Seeing Raiden was in the game and not snake which is obviously because of smash. Though im glad because raiden fits in better. I really would like rayman though, like origins mixed with 3. 

Oh damn i forgot klonoa, needs to be in to, tho what would be the move list lol, dude las like i move :p

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
I think rayman would be a very ill timed inclusion for them considering the next game is coming out exclusiveley on a rival platform

and didn't they basically stop talking about ZOE HD for vita? I thought they had changed their minds about bringing it to the system? :S

They kinda stopped talking about every version. But yea, the Vita version is still without a release date. I guess they'll release it a bit later than on home consoles, just like they did with MGS collection.

Pimp3k said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

They kinda stopped talking about every version. But yea, the Vita version is still without a release date. I guess they'll release it a bit later than on home consoles, just like they did with MGS collection.

gamestop told me Oct 29th-30th but, this is gamestop.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

So I have $175 to spend on games. I'm trying to decide what to spend it on or should I wait for black friday?

I want to get that NYKO power grip, a 32 gb card, Dark Souls, PSASBR, and MGS HD. That's more than I have though. I suppose I could hold off on the 32 gb, I am waiting for a sale anyway and my 8gb isn't terrible. The power grip...well that would be for home mostly I guess so I might not get much value out of it since my carrying case won't hold it. Dark Souls and MGS HD are happening and I really want to pre order PSASBR for PS3/cross buy. There is always sound shapes as well. Perhaps I can just get one thing and hold out for deals this holiday or maybe I'm forgetting about some good games I could get right now. Suggestions?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
So I have $175 to spend on games. I'm trying to decide what to spend it on or should I wait for black friday?

I want to get that NYKO power grip, a 32 gb card, Dark Souls, PSASBR, and MGS HD. That's more than I have though. I suppose I could hold off on the 32 gb, I am waiting for a sale anyway and my 8gb isn't terrible. The power grip...well that would be for home mostly I guess so I might not get much value out of it since my carrying case won't hold it. Dark Souls and MGS HD are happening and I really want to pre order PSASBR for PS3/cross buy. There is always sound shapes as well. Perhaps I can just get one thing and hold out for deals this holiday or maybe I'm forgetting about some good games I could get right now. Suggestions?

Wait for Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition to be released (EU release date is 26 October 2012).

Around the Network
Pimp3k said:
Chark said:

Wait for Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition to be released (EU release date is 26 October 2012).

I'd have to buy a new computer for that.

I kinda gave up hope for ZOE HD on the vita but if it is indeed coming to it I will buy it!

JEHUTY ON O-L-E-D!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Chark said:

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition/10632480.html

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Dark-Souls-Prepare-to-Die-Edition-Out-for-PS3-and-Xbox-360-in-October-288624.shtml

Pimp3k said:
Chark said:

The power girp is well worth the money, It's never off my vita, unless i'm on the go and even then i still bring it along with me. It dubbles the vita's life. Even just laying around messing with the web or apps on the thing it helps it last about 2-3 days before i have to plug it back in. Good buy.

Pimp3k said:
Chark said:

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition/10632480.html

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Dark-Souls-Prepare-to-Die-Edition-Out-for-PS3-and-Xbox-360-in-October-288624.shtml

Oh, well maybe I'll wait and see for that in october. Damn it, I'll just have to wait till black friday or until a decent deal pops up for something I'm interested. The only other thing would be wether to pre-order PSASBR.