By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
When superbot will announce final fantasy character ?

btw raiden looks cool to play !!!

TGS!

and Raiden looks hella cool! 0_0 dat lvl 3 man

@hokage: sorry to hear that dude :(

@Andre: will definitely give it a read and tell you what I think ;)

@Sal: I have to pick New Dante as my pick...I love his gameplay style..but Raiden is badass as well :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
you can get FF1 and FF2 on the Vita? I didn't even realize they were on the store! I own them on UMD, but didn't know you could get them on the store.

Awesome!

I knew the Origin PSX collection is on the store, but the PSP versions are on there too?

Yeah they should be along with FFIV Complete Collection and Tactics War of the Lions (Might need a PS3 to transfer). 

You can just buy those games directly on the vita store

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Ok I'm playng FFVII on my Vita already.. looks pretty nice and the game seems fun... I'll have to wait till my PS3 is working or the store update again... till then I'll play these two games... and will try to platinum Gravity and MotorstormRC...

That while i wait for someone to get Blazblue... come on guys! Only 25$ on Digital,3.3gb worth of FUN... @MUGEN! XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Andrespetmonkey said:
Remember my post about COD on Vita? Well I decided to expand on that greatly. Check out my first editorial for Gamingcapacity please! http://www.gamingcapacity.com/call-of-duty-on-psvita-lost-potential/

Tell me what you think, and don't go easy, if it's bad I want to know :)

Lots of grammar mistake, but the main point is that you failed to tell the reader why COD vita is a lost potential. Its because your saying that the developer sucks and therefore the games going to suck, but you also mentioned that COD supposed to be a system seller. So your basically saying that if this game gets poor reviews then it would get poor sales. At least make this part clare.

The game is not even out so if your going to criticise at least mention some of its features showed like only 4v4 mulitiplayer, bad graphics , no zombies, ect. Look im not criticising the game itself im just showing examples.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

DemoniOtaku said:
Ok I'm playng FFVII on my Vita already.. looks pretty nice and the game seems fun... I'll have to wait till my PS3 is working or the store update again... till then I'll play these two games... and will try to platinum Gravity and MotorstormRC...

That while i wait for someone to get Blazblue... come on guys! Only 25$ on Digital,3.3gb worth of FUN... @MUGEN! XD

I got the ps3 version dose this game has cross network play.

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Remember my post about COD on Vita? Well I decided to expand on that greatly. Check out my first editorial for Gamingcapacity please! http://www.gamingcapacity.com/call-of-duty-on-psvita-lost-potential/

Tell me what you think, and don't go easy, if it's bad I want to know :)

Lots of grammar mistake, but the main point is that you failed to tell the reader why COD vita is a lost potential. Its because your saying that the developer sucks and therefore the games going to suck, but you also mentioned that COD supposed to be a system seller. So your basically saying that if this game gets poor reviews then it would get poor sales. At least make this part clare.

The game is not even out so if your going to criticise at least mention some of its features showed like only 4v4 mulitiplayer, bad graphics , no zombies, ect. Look im not criticising the game itself im just showing examples.

I did make a concious effort not to focus on the game itself because it was more about Sony/activisions mistake when choosing an approapriate developer and how little sense it made to pick Nihilistic, but points taken and thanks for the feedback. Grammar mistakes? Damn, I tried hard to avoid them, like what? 

I wonder how well Sony will promote the Cross-Buy feature. That will launch sales and make sure there is a strong base for people to compete against each other.

I'm incredibly pumped for PlayStation All-Stars.

SnakeDrake said:
DemoniOtaku said:

I got the ps3 version dose this game has cross network play.

NOP... This game doesn't have Crossnetwork play.. I would want... the only game with CROSPLAY is Wipeout2048, and the Studio was closed recently.. sad rigth? the only think that this and UMC3 have is CrossBuy on DLC... You get DLC for PS3 and PSVita... but nothing more...

The good thing is that You can unlock trophies on one version then unlock then on the other without extra wokrs.. so seems like I'll end buying PS3 later this year to boost Online trophies..

on other news: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/29/classic-rpg-love-dragon-fantasy-book-ii-comes-to-ps3-ps-vita-next-year/ a new Vita game with Crossbuy feature for PS3, seems like we'll see more titles like this.. is a Retro 16bits age RPG game with a Old-Bald-Fat man as protagonist... is the sequel of a iOS/PC game with 8bits graphics... and it's name is Dragon fantasy.. pretty original eh?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:
BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
you can get FF1 and FF2 on the Vita? I didn't even realize they were on the store! I own them on UMD, but didn't know you could get them on the store.

Awesome!

I knew the Origin PSX collection is on the store, but the PSP versions are on there too?

Yeah they should be along with FFIV Complete Collection and Tactics War of the Lions (Might need a PS3 to transfer). 

I just double checked, they're not up there....

wtf D: 

I wonder if their doing timed releases in that case ;x.

Or maybe they were never released on the NA PSN?  I mean, I remember reading a post on Capcom Unity about Megaman Powered Up not being on PSN.  Svensson said that all UMD conversions are handled by Sony and they couldn't get the UMD to work despite being in the Japanese store.  I think we really need to bring the pitch fork to Tretton.

PEEEEEEEEEPZ GET TO IT!

"Hi all, just a quick message from Gavin Russell – SCEE Producer of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale. We will be conducting a limited public beta across both PlayStation 3 and PS Vita platforms between Tuesday 11th September and Tuesday 18th September 2012.
Why am I letting you know this, you may ask? WE NEED YOU!
We will be welcoming enrolment for this limited public beta phase until Tuesday 4th September 12.00pm BST. To be in with a chance of being a selected participant, we’ll need you to register interest on the PSN Beta site.
Those chosen will be notified via email and will be able to access the PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale section of PSN Beta. Once logged in, you can retrieve your voucher code and find out about the test night information and any requirements we may have of you – our PlayStation Community.
Let’s see who proves to be best, of the best…of the best!!
Best of luck from SCEE, SCEA Santa Monica Studios, Bluepoint Games Inc and SuperBot Entertainment Inc."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!