By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Remember my post about COD on Vita? Well I decided to expand on that greatly. Check out my first editorial for Gamingcapacity please! http://www.gamingcapacity.com/call-of-duty-on-psvita-lost-potential/

Tell me what you think, and don't go easy, if it's bad I want to know :)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:
Runa216 said:
you can get FF1 and FF2 on the Vita? I didn't even realize they were on the store! I own them on UMD, but didn't know you could get them on the store.

Awesome!

I knew the Origin PSX collection is on the store, but the PSP versions are on there too?

Yeah they should be along with FFIV Complete Collection and Tactics War of the Lions (Might need a PS3 to transfer). 

I just double checked, they're not up there....

Raiden is officially confirmed through game spot leaking his strategy video early. Superbot can't catch a break

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Raiden is officially confirmed through game spot leaking his strategy video early. Superbot can't catch a break

WHAAAAAA!? LINKZ?

and daymn the leakage is insane

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
leatherhat said:

WHAAAAAA!? LINKZ?

and daymn the leakage is insane

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

firmware 1.8 patch multiple account contents on a single memory card... now i have to get different memory card for different account contents... damn sony... =_=

Raiden is my fav 3rd party character so far. 

And this is cute, from gaf:

Also from Gaf, check out the unlocks!!!

Chark said:

I checked my download list before the store updated and only Mega Man 3 worked out of the PSone games I have. I guess now it might be different but I'm pretty sure Siphon Filter isn't in that list of 9 games so you will have to transfer over its install file via PS3. Unless you are in Europe or Asia than I have no idea except that the download list isn't the most accurate thing. If you have the option to buy it in the store as long as it has a red shopping bag symbol next to buy it won't cost you anything. Don't be afraid to click buy either as the store will always ask for confirmation before making a purchase.

Welll... NO, It only appeared the Download button and then when pressed appeared the download list screen with the message that I told you... BUT... the problem seen to have been a server issue, because rigth now I tried again and it began to download normally... thanks for your concern ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Chark said:
Naninho said:

I don't have a PS3, but I do have some PS one Classics I bought for my PSP. Is there a way to transfer them to my PS Vita?

I would greatly appreciate if any of you guys can copy one of your PS one games from PSV-to-PC using CMA, and tell me how they are stored inside the 'PSGAME' directory.

At least this way we should be able to figure out if it's possible or not to make this procedure without the PS3...

Thanks a lot!

Not sure because MediaGo doesn't work with Vita and I guess that's what the PSP uses. Unless there is a way to move those files into Content Manager, the best solution is to just download them straight to your Vita from the store. If you are using the same account it will recognize that you already bought them. Of course this only works for games that are available on the store, you'll probably need a PS3 to do the backdoor trick. Then again you could look at your download list on the Vita through the PS Store. Just open it up from the "..." menu icon and search through for PSone classics you bought and see if it lets you download them. The only one I know that works so far is Mega Man 3, which is not on the US PS Store but still let me download it, even if I later put my other PSone classics on my Vita through my PS3.

Yeah, already tried that. It didn't work for my games, sadly.

Can you please transfer any of your PSone games to your PC through CMA and tell me which directories it creates inside 'X:/Users/username/Documents/PS Vita/PSGAME/ffffffffffffffff'?

Sorry to bother you with this, but I don't wanna wait another six months for Sony to put my games on the Vita store.

HokageTenshi said:

firmware 1.8 patch multiple account contents on a single memory card... now i have to get different memory card for different account contents... damn sony... =_=

Really!? That sucks! PS Vita ended up being a pretty closed region free device...