By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Bristow9091 said:
Runa216 said:
Guys, guys...you can stop with the whining. I just downloaded Final Fantasy VII on my Vita, right from the Vita store. it's still only 9 games, but it's fine! go ahead and play!

... You only get 9 games over there? o.O

Yup, how many did you guys get? Well, techincally, I'm in Asia but use a US account coz I cant speak japanese :p

Around the Network
ils411 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
ils411 said:
Anyways, if SCEA can put up anyone of these games on the Vita Store in the next 3-4 weeks then maybe I can forgive their incompetent asses.

1. Parasite Eve 1
2. Parasite Eve 2
3. Xenogears
4. Vagrant Story
5. Chrono Cross
6. Breath of Fire 3
7, Breath of Fire 4
8. Final Fantasy 9 (I know 7 is there but I've alrady wasted over 400 hours of my life on it and I think thats enough)

I'm guessing you don't have a ps3. Cause all those can be downloaded on the ps3 and transferred to the vita. I know it stupid but it's still an option.

You guessed right. I no longer have a PS3 and dont plan on getting one again, thats what the Vita is for. Sub PS3 gaming that I can play at home and on the go.

Transfering from PS3 to Vita is an option, but yeah its a stupid one. Much like how most of the morons on the us ps blog are, stupid. Most of the really angry posts I read there are from Vita owners without PS3s and the majority if not all of the ps3 owners there keep on saying that "hey no biggie, you can transfer them to your vita from your PS3" and none of them seems to grasp the idea that not every vita owner owns a ps3. I cant help but feel really disapointed with the state of how people think these days. I mean, many people have stated time and again that they DO NOT OWN PS3s, but these bunch of idiots just keep of saying "hey transfer via ps3"..thats what I call incompetent morons. Much like how SCEA is.

That really sucks, maybe they will get on the ball and drop them over the next few weeks. I read a post on the psblog that said they needed to be certified. Looks like SCEA didn't get the memo that sony wanted it done ASAP. Do you have a friend with a p3s? As much as i love my vita, I couldn't sell my playstation. Now that i've owned both, I don't know what I'd do with out the other. 

Whats the word on the little big planet patch? Should be soon I hope, after all they did include the cross controller app.

BenVTrigger said:
Ok so two things

1, I just bought Sound Shapes and am about to start it, hopefully its awesome.

2. Is Ragnarok Odyssey supposed to be any good? I know nothing about the game but that LE was pretty sweet looking

1. Sound Shapes is friggin amazing....thanks to the new UC3 MP update I have had spent most of my time on there (addicted to it I tell ya) but I completed around 3 albums in sound shapes already. SO good. Such clever and unique level designs. But the magic afaik lies in the level creator. People have created some amazing levels already. So you can expect an immense amount of replayability. If you decide to make a level yourself share it with us! :D

2. From what I have seen, yes. It's a faster Hack and Slash based Monhun. Heck I saw gameplay videos of air juggle combos lol...we have a quite a few members here who are gonna team up on the quests! JOIN US WHEN THE TIME ARRIVES!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

One thing... I used a JavaScript saved on Bookmarks to download Videos from YouTube.. but is not working anymore... :(

Anyone have another option until there's a Update that let me open YTApp when a Video Link is open...?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

HEAVEN EVENT WHERE THE FAQ ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!????????!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! >_

Mmmfishtacos said:
ils411 said:
Anyways, if SCEA can put up anyone of these games on the Vita Store in the next 3-4 weeks then maybe I can forgive their incompetent asses.

1. Parasite Eve 1
2. Parasite Eve 2
3. Xenogears
4. Vagrant Story
5. Chrono Cross
6. Breath of Fire 3
7, Breath of Fire 4
8. Final Fantasy 9 (I know 7 is there but I've alrady wasted over 400 hours of my life on it and I think thats enough)

I'm guessing you don't have a ps3. Cause all those can be downloaded on the ps3 and transferred to the vita. I know it stupid but it's still an option.

Indeed. I have Xenogears and Breath of Fire IV on my Vita already. And there are much much more.   You can download to the PS3 and copy to the VITA like almost 100 PSOne titles.

Mmmfishtacos said:
ils411 said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
ils411 said:

1. Parasite Eve 1
2. Parasite Eve 2
3. Xenogears
4. Vagrant Story
5. Chrono Cross
6. Breath of Fire 3
7, Breath of Fire 4

You guessed right. I no longer have a PS3 and dont plan on getting one again, thats what the Vita is for. Sub PS3 gaming that I can play at home and on the go.

Transfering from PS3 to Vita is an option, but yeah its a stupid one. Much like how most of the morons on the us ps blog are, stupid. Most of the really angry posts I read there are from Vita owners without PS3s and the majority if not all of the ps3 owners there keep on saying that "hey no biggie, you can transfer them to your vita from your PS3" and none of them seems to grasp the idea that not every vita owner owns a ps3. I cant help but feel really disapointed with the state of how people think these days. I mean, many people have stated time and again that they DO NOT OWN PS3s, but these bunch of idiots just keep of saying "hey transfer via ps3"..thats what I call incompetent morons. Much like how SCEA is.

That really sucks, maybe they will get on the ball and drop them over the next few weeks. I read a post on the psblog that said they needed to be certified. Looks like SCEA didn't get the memo that sony wanted it done ASAP. Do you have a friend with a p3s? As much as i love my vita, I couldn't sell my playstation. Now that i've owned both, I don't know what I'd do with out the other. 

Sadly, I haz no real friends

Nah, I don't know anyone with a PS3. Back when i had a ps3 and I mentioned they would all go "you have a ps3?!" then they'll ask what games I have. I'll say just so and so then they'll ask why so few, then I'll say coz games are expensive then they will all go "WTF? why not hack it?" lol!

I had ot let it go coz, well, it started sounding like a first gen x360, you know, the supper lound chopper like fan lol! It went like that for over a year and I even cleaned it and replaced the thermal paste thrice. But alas, it was just its time

Now i've moved on, with a shiny Vita and everything was right in the world...until know when SCEA decided to Fuck up big time.

Heavenly_King said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
ils411 said:

1. Parasite Eve 1
2. Parasite Eve 2
3. Xenogears
4. Vagrant Story
5. Chrono Cross
6. Breath of Fire 3
7, Breath of Fire 4

Indeed. I have Xenogears and Breath of Fire IV on my Vita already. And there are much much more.   You can download to the PS3 and copy to the VITA like almost 100 PSOne titles.

O.o

I hatez you right now

Wantz Xenogears TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of my all time favorite RPG, I have it along side Shadow Hearts Covenant my favorite RPG ever!

Heavenly_King said:
HEAVEN EVENT WHERE THE FAQ ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!????????!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! >_<

THERE IS NO HEAVEN FOR VITA USERS!

welcome to the darkside TM.

But seriously...have no idea what they are thinking. The ONLY logical explanation is they are using the event as a bridge to the holiday season post-TGS. Cuz if not vita will suck in japan this winter

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!