By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@Bristowe: lol yeah the thread kinda exploded..the firmware update, ps1 and the SCEA fuck up, All stars rumors, evil cole, limited edition info for persona and Ragnarok etc was behind it for the most part.

Oh and the reason why they didn't name the first reveal as good cole was so they can try and keep the evil cole a secret lol. Anywho I think they knew there could be some negative feedback hence they decided to just announce this guy out of the blue to get it done and over with before Pax

and if you guys didn't hear yet, we will see TWO new characters at PAX! Hoping for Nariko and Sir Dan

@Andre: yep...I agree. I wonder what happened there...activision and sony didn't handle it well at all

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
@Bristowe: lol yeah the thread kinda exploded..the firmware update, ps1 and the SCEA fuck up, All stars rumors, evil cole, limited edition info for persona and Ragnarok etc was behind it for the most part.

Oh and the reason why they didn't name the first reveal as good cole was so they can try and keep the evil cole a secret lol. Anywho I think they knew there could be some negative feedback hence they decided to just announce this guy out of the blue to get it done and over with before Pax

and if you guys didn't hear yet, we will see TWO new characters at PAX! Hoping for Nariko and Sir Dan

Ah thanks for the catch up lol, I love how you went into detail haha :P

And if we're seeing TWO new characters, how sure are you that Evil Cole isn't one of them? Besides, I'm still hoping one of the characters will be Crash lol, since y'know, the whole thing with it being his 16th birthday and such, but meh, I'll be happy either way. Y'know what I'm also hoping for? I don't care if he's in the game at the start, or as DLC (I'd buy him day one), is Tidus from Final Fantasy X, he has so much potential when it comes to attacks and supers and such, lol.

:P what can I say man...I'm very detail oriented! (that and I spend majority of my time on this site in this thread lol)

they said they are revealing two new characters at PAX, in the PSBLog on the official post revealing evil cole. So the two we will be seeing are new for sure. And it's only a few days away! :D

Yeah Crash, FF character and Snake are the MOST requested at the moment I think. Fingers crossed.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

:P what can I say man...I'm very detail oriented! (that and I spend majority of my time on this site in this thread lol)

they said they are revealing two new characters at PAX, in the PSBLog on the official post revealing evil cole. So the two we will be seeing are new for sure. And it's only a few days away! :D

Yeah Crash, FF character and Snake are the MOST requested at the moment I think. Fingers crossed.

I always see tonnes of youtube comments that say something along the lines of "I'm not buying this game unless it's got Crash in".  I'm willing to bet that most of these people aren't going to buy the game regardless of whether Crash gets in it or not.  He'd be a massive bonus, but idk.  People didn't care about Mind over Mutant, why would they care about him being in this either?! (Don't get me wrong though, he'd be awesome to see)

When's PAX?

Bristow9091 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Well there's no doubt in my mind whatsoever that a Final Fantasy character will be shown at TGS, although I think it's going to be Cloud or Lightning... they also need to announce more female characters since the roster has become such a sausage fest lol, Fat Princess might get hungry

well there IS a rumor going around that there won't be a FF character and if there will be such a character will just be DLC..hope that's not true. 

and lol I know exactly what I mean..heck I saw a photoshopped image today where there was a cake covering dante's you know what and Fat Princess in the corner with shiny eyes...so much LoLage.

@Kresnik: yeah true...Crash is basically for the nostalgic factor and nothing else. Lots of hardcore PS fans have good memories with the fella. But yeah a lot of people just use him as means to hate on the game when they had no intention of supporting it even with Crash in it

I believe PAX is starting this Friday and goes until SUnday! I will try and find some more info on that

oh and before I forget

@Darkknight: lol well I think people find me annoying in all online games now then :P I swear peepz just hate me on UC3 MP ..I do some moves like dropping my own grenade at my feet the moment when someone is melee'ing me LOLOL really ticks some ppl off

but yea it was a lot of fun! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Bristow9091 said:
http://mp1st.com/2012/08/27/ps-all-star-activision-hints-crash-bandicoot/

... What's all this then? :O

I've seen a couple of other places talking about that too (I think Vita subreddit was one of them).

I wouldn't get my hopes up over this, personally.  It sounds more like they're saying "It's their game, ask them about it, not us" to me, but I hope I'm wrong.

Around the Network
Chark said:

Anyone notice the AT&T text in the top left of the Vita dissapeared?

Also the browser loads pages much faster, a lot less checkered screen. Very nice.

Why don't try with a SIM from another ISP and then gives goodnews ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

yeah guys about that activision tweet thing..a guy who claimed to be from acti said the guy who made the tweet has no idea either and that he is just a gamer who 'wishes' for crash to be in the game. So take all of this with a sea of salt!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Bristow9091 said:

And if they're saying that, then it seems to me like they've said "Yeah, you can have Crash, just do whatever with him, we don't mind, we're not even using him", so ultimately it's Superbots decision to add him or not... and if that IS what is being said, then I reckon we WILL see Crash, but you never know lol, personally I don't think it'll happen, but that's how I interpreted it.

I don't see why they would with-hold him.  Bit of money for them (and Activision love the $$$), lots of recognition for Crash at no cost to them, and he's dormant at the moment.  Could be the kick in the backside he needs to get the franchise started again.

We can only hope!

I dont know about you guys, but I'm loving the new firmware. The web browser is supe rnice now. Maybe apple could take a clue. PS1 games work very well, there's next to no loading in Rock man 4. I'm not sure what it was on the PS1. It's kinda odd that i can take a screen shot, but not send it over PSN. but photos of Vita game will. Controlling the OS with buttons is kinda stupid, it's a touch OS not a button one. Hope people that never had a vita anyway are happy the got what they wanted.

Psn maintenance, anyone know anything?