By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Okay, okay. Guys, You can't download the PS1 classics on Vita till the actual STORE update. the store hasn't updated yet, so until that happens you can't really complain.

Once the store updates and either it still doesn't work or something goes wrong, THEN complain. that said, it's still horribly sad that we only get 9 games (seriously, what the hell is that?!), but yeah, stop overreacting guys.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
ils411 said:

Someone on here should make an article first about how lame SCEA is and how Sony fans are being bitches and how "inconsiderate" we are lol!

@Runa, hey dood, maybe you can do an article or something about how SCEA pales in comparison to SCEU and SCEJ then you can say that Sony fans are up in arms and shit and then quote us! lol!

I dunno man.  Much as It would be nice to write an angry article on that topic, I think you guys are overreacting a bit.  I mean, it sucks, and I agree they dropped the ball, but "They should all get fired"?  Come one dude, in this economy you should never wish unemployment on anyone.  

Take a step back, all of you, and re-examine your Vitas.  The system is as good today as it was yesterday.  Don't worry, they'll fix the problems.  Maybe not today, maybe not this week, but soon.  you'll have your classics.  

Actually yes, they should all be fired. I mean, look at them, I'm sure those top brass morons are earning hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. And for what? for being incompetent morons. I'm not talking about the entire SCEA mind you, I'm talking about top management who makes the decissions as clearly their decissions are all idiotic.

How can they fix the problem when they themselves are the problem? Take a look at EU's PS+, its awesome. Look at NA's PS+, it sucks balls compared to EUs. Look at EU's vita sales, they have lots and lots of sales. Look at NAs, NADA.

Look at E3, then look at Gamescom. clearly, SCEU are doing their job while SCEA are just fucking off somewhere.

Facke it, Jack should be fired, allong with every other top management who sucks. Especially the one who manages PSN. he/she should be FIRED as that bozo is clearly incompetent.

Its the principle of it all. We can see what the people at EU are getting and obviously, SCEU are doing their job to please their fanbase. I took a look at Asia and their updates are miles better than NAs. We know that it can be done, but why isnt' it being done in NA? the answer? Miss management.

I know, I've been there. I've seen top management do the stupidest of things. While we in lower management have zero say on it. And when all shit happens, we get the blame for their stupidity. So, I quit that job. But before I did, I made sure they'd have to clean up a whole lot of shit that I purposely made before leaving ahahahahahaha!

ikol said:
@Runa I agree ppl are overreacting but that's what ppl do. I just sit back and wait for them to calm down :D

Its not over reackting, thee is just cause to be angered. Its the principle of it all. We know that SCEU has confirmed that over 120 games will be available for purchase/download via the Vita store once PSN updates.

We know that Asia is getting over 200 psone games once the PSN updates.

We know that NA is getting 9 psone games once PSN updates.

We know that it can be done, we know that it has been done (by SCEU and SCEJ or whatever), so why can't SCEA deliver? They all have the resources to do so but SCEA chose not to. Yes, I'm saying that they obviously decided not to release/make the games available. Why do I say this? well EU and Asia are getting the games, so whe know that its not a technical issue. We also know that its most likely not a licensing issue since there are already hundreds of PSone games available for the ps3 and psp. So whats the problem? management decission.

So, like I've been saying. Those top management asses should all be fired as clearly they are not thinking of thier customers and fans. They just dont learn, what happens if you dont please your fans? They jump shipm and got to MS or NIntendo.

kivi95 said:
nnodley said:
So, i have a few of the psone classics from the NA list and when I go to my download list on my vita, it says that they can't be downloaded. From what I read, I should be able to go to my download list and download the ones I have already bought.

I think you might need to wait for the ps store update.

That's what I was thinking, but the way it was sounding was that we could go straight to downloading them once the 1.8 update went live.  

For some reason, I'm not as pissed as everyone else. I guess it's because I still have my PSP. I've got a little over 3GB (and an 8GB card I haven't used at all, yet) left on my 32GB Vita memory card but, to be honest, there's so much content on my Vita that I can wait a little longer.

My PS1 games:
Grandia
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid
Crash Team Racing
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Xenogears
Spyro the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha
Metal of Honor

I really just want to port the RPG's and Metal Gear but I can wait a little longer. It's not like I can't play them right this minute if I really wanted to. Sorry for all of the guys having a hard time of it. I just say wait a little longer and this whole thing will be nothing more than a bad memory like the PSN outage of 2011.

Around the Network

Repeating the amount of games per area isn't needed it we get it. It's plan wrong to only have 9 games but I still feel you guys are overreacting. Saying things like maybe I'll pirate it bc of this. I do think upper management need to be addressed I agree with most things you've said about that, but just as you have your opinion I have mine.

Another guy so full of RAGE! I guess when I and a couple of thousand people are full of RAGE, then that means that my anger isn't misplaced and that there really is a reason be angery

+ violent23 on August 28th, 2012 at 8:46 am said:

The whole point of Sony’s users asking for button controls was so we would not need to touch the screen. I just turned on button controls and I still have to touch the screen to unlock it and browse the store, making this feature useless.

How is it EVERYTHING SONY DOES IS HALF ASSED?

2 million sold worldwide sounds high to me for this abortion of a system. Since when was the Vita supposed to be a PS3 accessory? More than six months in and we still do not have full PSP support (needing the use of a PS3 to transfer PSP titles) and the just released PSX support is only nine titles (compared to EU and Asia’s hundreds) requiring a PS3 to transfer anything other than the nine listed.

WHAT INCOMPETENT IDIOTS ARE RUNNING SCEA AND WHY DO THEY STILL HAVE JOBS??????!!!!!!

d21lewis said:
For some reason, I'm not as pissed as everyone else. I guess it's because I still have my PSP. I've got a little over 3MB left on my 32GB Vita memory card but, to be honest, there's so much content on my Vita that I can wait a little longer.

My PS1 games:
Grandia
Final Fantasy VII
Metal Gear Solid
Crash Team Racing
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Xenogears
Spyro the Dragon
Street Fighter Alpha
Metal of Honor

I really just want to port the RPG's and Metal Gear but I can wait a little longer. It's not like I can't play them right this minute if I really wanted to. Sorry for all of the guys having a hard time of it. I just say wait a little longer and this whole thing will be nothing more than a bad memory like the PSN outage of 2011.

OMG! its him....its teh spy!... lol!

Actually, I'm not angry because of the lame psone game update, but because EU and Asia managed to get over 100 psone games up and running and available for download/purchase throught the Vita stroe once the PSN udates, while NA gets 9.

It can be done and has been done, but isn't being done by SCEA. Thats what's really annoying.

ils411 said:

Kat is back!.... play golf?! WUT?!

It’s official, Kat (better known as Kitten in Japan) from Gravity Rush is joining Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational as an extra character for the PlayStation Vita version.

Well...not what I expected but, hey, more Kat is always a good thing

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/28/kat-from-gravity-rush-has-cameo-in-hot-shots-golf/

Awesome. Hope this comes to the states.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

ils411 said:

OMG! its him....its teh spy!... lol!

Actually, I'm not angry because of the lame psone game update, but because EU and Asia managed to get over 100 psone games up and running and available for download/purchase throught the Vita stroe once the PSN udates, while NA gets 9.

It can be done and has been done, but isn't being done by SCEA. Thats what's really annoying.

Let's 1st wait for the actual store update. Honestly I don't think that SCEE will release over 100 games in one update...

(We begged for over 4 years SCEE to create a localized store for our market, or global EU store. After over 4 years we did get Croatian store. So I'm kinda used to "waiting")