By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mmmfishtacos, the reason is because i am getting a divorce. i decided too stick around while i go through this chapter in my life.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that dood.

I kinda know how that feels. Though I didnt get a divorce (coz you know, there's no divorce here ) my wife went out and said that she wanted to call it quits and the only reason she was sticking around waz coz of your son. I was like WTF? WHY? Apparently, no sex = unhappy wife lol! Though I must admit, I've had issues getting it on ever since she gave birth. Not coz she's fat or anything. I dont really know why, but seeing her you know what while she was recovering and having to use the bed pan for her poop and piss and shit really made me go "damn! I never wanna see a vigina EVER AGAIN!!!"

That was five years ago. Good news Is i'm starting to feel ok these past few months. bad news is our relationship has never been the same ever since she said that she wanted to leave. boooooo!

Video games = escape from real life

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
But the bigger new her is the loss of liverpool. There may be no need to worry, they could take all the top people from that studio and place them under another development house and keep wipe out going. The game would remain the same and it might save Sony some bucks. But man i'll miss that splash screen popping up. Seeing liverpool at the begging of the game assures quality. I really to pay homage to one the the greatest studios that ever was. I was thinking about making a tread about it. If anyone would like to help it would be great. But maybe for a week we could all run Wipeout on our vitas and PS3 24/7 Logged on just to let sony know how we feel about it. It would be great if we could get a a good amount of people to do it. It might send a message to Sony. What do you guys think?

Yeah! they have been arround since PSX! And they have made some jewells for PlasyStation brand! I will miss them :'(

On others news.. ragnarok oddissey LE is AWESOME! thanks godness I waited! The Wait has bear fruits! for 10$ more? SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! We just need date! THE DATE!

and Soul sacrifice... Sir, I'm ready to sacrifice any money! I want a Special Edition with the book of the game... with the lores and spellls! Like ni no kuni's Special Edition!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

@ils411, its ok, thanks for the best wishes and sorry for your issues. well its nice having a good place like this thread and ppl like u and mugen and a ton of other ppl here to have good conversations with and talk about our favorite hobby. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

from neogaf

Vita Wi-Fi Limited Edition + Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
November 2012
Vita Wi-Fi + LittleBigPlanet
September 19th 2012
Vita Wi-FI + Need for Speed: Most Wanted
November 1st 2012
Vita Wi-Fi + FIFA 13
September 27th 2012
Vita Wi-Fi + Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation
October 30th 2012
Vita Wi-Fi + LEGO Lord of the Rings
October 26th 2012

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

ils411 said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@mmmfishtacos, the reason is because i am getting a divorce. i decided too stick around while i go through this chapter in my life.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that dood.

I kinda know how that feels. Though I didnt get a divorce (coz you know, there's no divorce here ) my wife went out and said that she wanted to call it quits and the only reason she was sticking around waz coz of your son. I was like WTF? WHY? Apparently, no sex = unhappy wife lol! Though I must admit, I've had issues getting it on ever since she gave birth. Not coz she's fat or anything. I dont really know why, but seeing her you know what while she was recovering and having to use the bed pan for her poop and piss and shit really made me go "damn! I never wanna see a vigina EVER AGAIN!!!"

That was five years ago. Good news Is i'm starting to feel ok these past few months. bad news is our relationship has never been the same ever since she said that she wanted to leave. boooooo!

Video games = escape from real life

Where do you live? I know they don't allow it in the Philippines.

Around the Network

might have to get that lbp psvita for my nephews
is escape plan for the psvita any good? i am thinking about getting it

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

small44 said:
from neogaf

November 2012
September 19th 2012
November 1st 2012
Vita Wi-Fi + FIFA 13
September 27th 2012
October 30th 2012
October 26th 2012

That should help getting the ball rolling, diffent bundels over 3 months. They really need to do something around christmas, like one week 99 dollars or something like that. Just kill momentum of the other conoles.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
might have to get that lbp psvita for my nephews
is escape plan for the psvita any good? i am thinking about getting it

It's a neat and different game. It's closer to something you'd find on a phone tho. But with better visuals. Personally i couldn't finish it. I just have to much stuff to play.

Mmmfishtacos said:
small44 said:
from neogaf

November 2012
September 19th 2012
November 1st 2012
Vita Wi-Fi + FIFA 13
September 27th 2012
October 30th 2012
October 26th 2012

That should help getting the ball rolling, diffent bundels over 3 months. They really need to do something around christmas, like one week 99 dollars or something like that. Just kill momentum of the other conoles.

My Little Brother now Wanna a Vita too.. he leeves the PSP arround just to play on my vita so my mother is considering buying one for his 7th birthday.. and that's on Sept27rd! So just in time for some LBP Bundle eh? XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
small44 said:
from neogaf

November 2012
September 19th 2012
November 1st 2012
Vita Wi-Fi + FIFA 13
September 27th 2012
October 30th 2012
October 26th 2012

My Little Brother now Wanna a Vita too.. he leeves the PSP arround just to play on my vita so my mother is considering buying one for his 7th birthday.. and that's on Sept27rd! So just in time for some LBP Bundle eh? XD

Sounds like a winner!