By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Mmmfishtacos said:
Another stupid thread about the vita reaching Dreamcast numbers in japan, wasn't the dream cast on the self for several years?

It's not stupid. It's a sales comparison thread. Nothing stupid about it. Omg... the hatred gets stronger and stronger here...

By the way, they're doing a fair comparison. Not 6 months of Vita vs. LTD of Dreamcast. X months of Vita's sales vs. X months of DC's sales.

You didn't even read it and you say it's stupid. Wow...

I'm not sure if anyone here realize that some post in this thread are at least as bad as those outside.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. :)

And... I read some nice list of upcoming titles. Problem is almost none of them will do anything to help Vita's sales. Not many unique titles for the West (1: Tearaway), no games that Japanese people love.

So, once again, we, Vita owners, will be very happy. But we, Vita owners, will not grow a lot (in number)...

And I'm sorry to burst your bubble (of hatred), but WII U will not have this same problem. 3DS had it (not as bad as Vita... not even close), because of its price. WII U will have a very affordable price... and... 2D Mario. So... it will not be doomed. lol. :)

DemoniOtaku said:
Well guys... Two days Ago I finished the story missions on gravity rush and I can say about the game is:

I WANT GRAVITY RUSH 2 NOW!! I WANT MORE KAT GOODNESS!

Great game, nothing less... now I'm strugling with the Extra Missions... and unlocking trophies.. already have 55%

Today I found my self hooked on Motorstorm RC... and have already 41 medals... from Tomorrow on I'll have some Vacations so I'll take the chance to get some more thropies!! ^^ and have fun...

I want to buy dokuro but I can't find someone that can transfer me 30$ on Paypal :(

Congrats, my friend! :D I want Gravity Rush 2 too! :P

Ohhhhhhh! I'm happy to see you want to get Dokuro! :D I'm sure you will love it!!!!!

Am I late??? Oh..... Well, I will still try...

Happy birthday, Rafael!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Around the Network

Unique games won't work will Sony handheld.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:

Unique games won't work will Sony handheld.

I mean games suited for Vita. That's the only thing that would save it.

COD, AC, LBP... this will not save it. Games that scream "Vita!" would.

But I've lost hope (see my signature).

Do we need to have a "save it conversation" inside this tread?

Do we need to have a "save it conversation" inside this tread?

Around the Network

quick answer is nope

MattyPeq said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
Another stupid thread about the vita reaching Dreamcast numbers in japan, wasn't the dream cast on the self for several years?

It's not stupid. It's a sales comparison thread. Nothing stupid about it. Omg... the hatred gets stronger and stronger here...

By the way, they're doing a fair comparison. Not 6 months of Vita vs. LTD of Dreamcast. X months of Vita's sales vs. X months of DC's sales.

You didn't even read it and you say it's stupid. Wow...

I'm not sure if anyone here realize that some post in this thread are at least as bad as those outside.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle. :)

And... I read some nice list of upcoming titles. Problem is almost none of them will do anything to help Vita's sales. Not many unique titles for the West (1: Tearaway), no games that Japanese people love.

So, once again, we, Vita owners, will be very happy. But we, Vita owners, will not grow a lot (in number)...

And I'm sorry to burst your bubble (of hatred), but WII U will not have this same problem. 3DS had it (not as bad as Vita... not even close), because of its price. WII U will have a very affordable price... and... 2D Mario. So... it will not be doomed. lol. :)

DemoniOtaku said:
Well guys... Two days Ago I finished the story missions on gravity rush and I can say about the game is:

I WANT GRAVITY RUSH 2 NOW!! I WANT MORE KAT GOODNESS!

Great game, nothing less... now I'm strugling with the Extra Missions... and unlocking trophies.. already have 55%

Today I found my self hooked on Motorstorm RC... and have already 41 medals... from Tomorrow on I'll have some Vacations so I'll take the chance to get some more thropies!! ^^ and have fun...

I want to buy dokuro but I can't find someone that can transfer me 30$ on Paypal :(

Congrats, my friend! :D I want Gravity Rush 2 too! :P

Ohhhhhhh! I'm happy to see you want to get Dokuro! :D I'm sure you will love it!!!!!

Am I late??? Oh..... Well, I will still try...

Happy birthday, Rafael!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Thank you :D

LBP,Sound Shape,Unit 13,Escape Plan,Little Deviants,Super Stardust are all better suited for handheld then home consoles.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

MattyPeq said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
hehe I probably shouldn't get involved in this argument...I heavily disagree with you matty...but you already have two arguing against you so it won't make much sense for me to add to it..but yea for the record I heavily disagree with most of your points

How can I be wrong when I'm speaking only after I read/heard the same things over and over again for six months?

And... if I can add... how can I be wrong when the last system in danger was saved in EU/NA with unique games and in Japan with games that Japanese love? (Price cut, eheh no. We just need games).

Tell me, please. :)

The truth is: in 2012, a console that is seen by most as a mini-home console doesn't work. People don't have much money. They can't afford one big PS3 and one small PS3. That's how it's seen.

You know why I hate the arguments coming up over the last 6 months?

#1.) 3DS has plenty of console ports and games that can easily be found on a console and not a handheld. It's not a problem.

#2.) Vita has plenty of console ports and games that can easily be found on a console and not a handheld. It's a problem.

#3.) PSVita needs bite sized games made for quick stop and go gaming. PSVita has an issue because it has too many long length serious games.

#4.) Smartphones need more serious hardcore games and until that happens it can not be taken seriously as a gaming device. It's issue is that it has too many bite sized games.

Can you point out my issue? I think the issue here is that if it isn't Nintendo then it is wrong.

DS, 3DS, GBA, GB all had long length console styled gaming, whether it be Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Call of Duty, Soma Bringer, Final Fantasy, Prince of Persia, Assassin's Creed, Rayman, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Kingdom Hearts, etc...

Many of those titles listed can be found to be the best sellers for the Nintendo DS. Now all of a sudden games like these on a handheld became an issue.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Matty, I honestly think you should stop now. The way you are commenting now is just gonna rile up the others and it's just not gonna end well. We have plenty of threads to talk about sales so I suggest using one of them. IF you honestly think the reason behind making a thread like comparing dc sales to vita is one of pure curiosity you are being delusional, I'm sorry. It's just to troll. This is the forums that find fault with crossbuy when everywhere else it's praised. That's the state of currect vgc. As for WiiU, time will tell, but I wouldn't be as optimistic as you at all.

Anywho again just take this conversation somewhere else. And let's just talk about the games or at least have the main focus on that. I urge others also to not get into this debate. We already had it for a while and I rather not see it pop up again.

phew lol now that's out of the way, I'm running a bit low on time to play games nowadays. But played some more of ps all stars beta last night. They have nerfed sly a bit and improved the overall visuals a tiny bit. Still not the level shown in the latest screenshots but yeah. And it's said SuperBot is going to be at PAX (which is in a week or so I think) so I think it's safe to assume we will see more character reveals

at this point I just really wanna see Nariko!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!