By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MattyPeq said:
small44 said:

It's not true bestselling games in PSP are console like games not unique games and it's the same for PSvita best selling game are Uncharted witch is a homeconsole like games.

PSP is not a very good example of "successful" console... It sold a lot, but... we all know what the rival did.

PSP ruled Japan. And it's still selling way better than Vita. Almost every week (that is way beyond crazy... and it's the biggest proof of the fact that the situation is comical). Why? Because it's full of games that Japanes love. Heck, every week we still see one or two PSP titles that Japan loves. Why can't we just do the same for Vita?!?!?!?

And... Uncharted is the best selling game on Vita? Yeah. Exactly what I told. People only know those games. Nobody knows Tales of Space, Escape Plan, Sound Shapes. They only know Uncharted, Killzone, AC, COD... So they will be the best selling titles... and this console will never fly off the shelves. Because the majority will still say "oh yeah, Vita has those games... better on PS3".

With that being said, I acknowledge the fact that it's impossible to take a critical look at Vita without being "assaulted". And I say that with sadness in my heart. So... I'm done with this argument. :)

PSP doesn't have any HUGE title since FF type-0... that "Titles that Japaneses loves" is relative... Most of those games are Niche... based on Anime, Manga or port of Eroges from PC... RPG and Visual Novels is what is PSp Market rigth now on Japan... I don't mind these games but I wouldn't like to see my Vita like that... a console for Niche RPG and Visual Novel on a idiom I don't understand (yet)

PSP was not as Sucessful console as DS, specially on US market... but was not a Failure as most people say... is a great (niche rpg) console... Any prediction on Vita's future should be do after these christmas holiday.. With games like... Soul Sacrifice (next year), Persona 4,  Ragnarok Oddissey, Phantasy Star Online 2, LBP, TearAway (i love that game), and more.. I think is going well... just support what you like and then You will see how third parties respond...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
ils411 said:
@SnakeDrale

Just completed my first two missions and it feels like playing a hack and slash game. Apparently, it still stays close to its roots (ragnarok online) seeing as how head gears are what makes most of the customization here.

Anyways, the graphics are nice and colorfull and pretty. I went with the evil eyes coz they look just badass. Enjoying it so far. gonna try online now :p

I'm thinking on buying this... But the problem is next: Will I be Able to play with US Version users like MUGEN, RUNA and such?.. I ask that because on PSp, the console is region free, but onlineand adhoc  play on games of diferent regions is not possible...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Another positive about waiting and buying the localized version is that it shows support for XSeed. And in return will encourage them for more vita support

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Another positive about waiting and buying the localized version is that it shows support for XSeed. And in return will encourage them for more vita support

Since Asian (HK) version uses xseed translation, I guess buying that version in a way is supporting xseed as well.

I think that Ragnarok Oddissey will have global servers and not region servers. I'll get an HK version, since either way I'll have to import it to Europe. At least  with HK version I'll have Japanese dubbing with English subtitles.

Another stupid thread about the vita reaching Dreamcast numbers in japan, wasn't the dream cast on the self for several years?

Around the Network

meh don't worry about it...the support sony is showing is a clear indication the system is here to stay despite what some may 'hope' for

I think it's quite sad really...roughly around 10 threads on the vita doomed topic. I wish the same people would make threads about the positives about the system...but nah that might be a bit too difficult

oh well just ignore em. No use in arguing with them either

@pimp: did not know about the xseed translation being used in the HK version...interesting. I hope they at least put this game on the EU store so people can play it with more convenience.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Congratulations on your graduation my friend!  About the review thing I was thinking of asking one of the more recognized users to set it up since I'm not well known.

Guys... guys!

http://www.destructoid.com/sony-man-says-ps-vita-cross-buy-is-europe-only-right-now-233447.phtml

4 ≈ One

M.U.G.E.N said:
the diversity of those move sets are truly impressive. Dante looks like a beast to play as too

Kratos vs Dante showdowns....'droools'

and none of you said CONGRATS TO ME FOR GRADUATING! Where's the love vgc? Where's the loooove? lol

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you.

Plus, still off-topic, today is my birthday YAY :D

4 ≈ One