By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
RafaelOrix said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:
I'm really surprised with Tearaway, it's seems to be so much fun, unique and cute! So surprised, actually, that I decided to change my signature. What do you think (off-topic, I know)?

Excellent! 

funny thing as I saw the trailer for the 10th time or so... i was thinking...damn...I hope they put this guy in the next ps all stars lololol

btw can someone link me the AC liberations trailer?

Thank You :D

awww yeah :D looking nice. 

and did she just fight a alligator? 0_o

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

M.U.G.E.N said:

@Kresnik: use this as thought dumping grounds as much as you want :D

Yayy.  I think I will.  My thoughts are all PSABR-related at the moment.  Things I noticed:

Spike has the monkey radar which seems to spawn a monkey throwing bananas in mid-air.  Bit of a Fat Princess vibe I think.  Loved it. I also noticed his hula-hoop, slingshot, RC car, banana-rang, monkey net (level 1 super?) and stun club.  What a lot of moves!  That's exactly why I was so worked up about him getting included, he's such a cool character :P

I love how Sackboy has all of his gadgets.  Grabinators, cakeinator helmet, bounce pads.  I really liked when he respawned in mid-air to dodge Jak's super as well.  I wonder what was going on with the bit with 4 sackboys on screen.  Also his level 3 super, omg :D

And Ratchet, well, what can I say.  I saw Mr. Zurkon, Tesla Spikes, Sonic Eruptor, Ryno etc.  Didn't think much of his level 3 though.

I wonder what stuff will be included for psn + for psvita ?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Kresnik said:

M.U.G.E.N said:

@Kresnik: use this as thought dumping grounds as much as you want :D

Yayy.  I think I will.  My thoughts are all PSABR-related at the moment.  Things I noticed:

Spike has the monkey radar which seems to spawn a monkey throwing bananas in mid-air.  Bit of a Fat Princess vibe I think.  Loved it. I also noticed his hula-hoop, slingshot, RC car, banana-rang, monkey net (level 1 super?) and stun club.  What a lot of moves!  That's exactly why I was so worked up about him getting included, he's such a cool character :P

I love how Sackboy has all of his gadgets.  Grabinators, cakeinator helmet, bounce pads.  I really liked when he respawned in mid-air to dodge Jak's super as well.  I wonder what was going on with the bit with 4 sackboys on screen.  Also his level 3 super, omg :D

And Ratchet, well, what can I say.  I saw Mr. Zurkon, Tesla Spikes, Sonic Eruptor, Ryno etc.  Didn't think much of his level 3 though.

Yep his lvl 3 could have been better

and speaking of ps all stars

Characters and Alden's Tower (infamous) stage in action!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/14/see-the-new-playstation-all-stars-characters-in-action

and some gif goodness

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ZaneWane said:
anyone else think call of duty looked bad

Damn near everyone is saying the exact same thing. Especially next to Killzone.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
Where is the gameplay for Tearaway? Does it look promising? :O I hate how I had to leave for class RIGHT when it started.

Oh hell yeah!

M.U.G.E.N said:

What is that blimp in the background?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I can't wait to see two really skilled players go 1v1 with Dante and Kratos. Both are mid range melee characters with huge combo potential and some long range options (Dante's Ebony and Ivory meets Kratos' Bow of Apollo).

We can finally get the Dante vs Kratos argument resolved. Lol.

4 ≈ One

leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

What is that blimp in the background?

I believe it's part of Bioshock Infinite

also it seems some stages like this will have ring outs and if you ring out a person you will get AP and the other will lose AP

and also if there was anyone worried there won't be a SP campaign for Killzone Vita

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

and also if there was anyone worried there will be a SP campaign for Killzone Vita

I got your back bro

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype