By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:

Sony Gamescom live stream.

http://gamescom.eu.playstation.com/

My body is ready.

Also on PS Home, facebook, and iOS/Android apps.

And PSVita? the E3 conference was available from NicoNico app ... gamescom should be!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
OMG CHANGE OF PLANS AND IM HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT I MISS

That's it so far. Oh, and now he's doing a "cross controller play" game demo. 

which doesnt look that amazing, but tisnt bad either.

i want to see black ops running.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Wow. I was all ready to buy a PSP for the cheap UMD's & the two missing games that aren't PSN, and then came Gamescom. Wow. Colour me impressed with all the Vita stuff.

Kresnik I'm with you but it seems others not so much. I can't believe they are going to kill their hype with wonderbook again :(

Kresnik said:

• PS1 classics August 28th.
  • Free Vita version of Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, PSABR if you buy the PS3 version.
  • Content shown from AC3: Liberation.  Nothing shown for Black Ops: Declassified.
  • New Media Molecule IP "Tear Away".
  • "Killzone Mercenary".
  • Playstation Mobile stuff.

Buy ONE and GET BOTH?!.. Physical or Digital only?!

New Media Molecule IP, 2Tear Away", is for Vita too?

and the new killzone, is a FPS or a TPS? I would like one TPS like Resistance Retribution on PSP, but controlling hellgast!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

Buy ONE and GET BOTH?!.. Physical or Digital only?!

New Media Molecule IP, 2Tear Away", is for Vita too?

and the new killzone, is a FPS or a TPS? I would like one TPS like Resistance Retribution on PSP, but controlling hellgast!

Digital only I assume.

Only for Vita.  Exclusive!

FPS I believe.

Nuketown!... not that id' care about CoD, but i remember that map. 'twas fun back then.

:P

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

excellent excellent conference for vita

Cross Buy: PS All stars, sly and Q Force

Tear Away

New Soul Sacrifice trailer

KZ Vita looks amazing

COD vita looks meh but at least it's shown lol

I hope they put rain on vita as well...it will look glorious on vita! 0_0 dat oled black

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I wouldn't say it was a great Vita conference. I mean, it had some decent things, but the only new thing announced on Vita was Tear away, which looks good but not great.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Sony's gamescom conference was better than the E3's one, but the PSVITA showing was once again awful. Apart from Tearaway (which seems very promising), there were no new exclusives (Killzone doesn't count; it only got a name). Cross Buy is pretty convenient, but an obvious step forward, and Steam does it better.

Black Ops Declassified reveal was a joke! Activision decided to show only flashes so we can't see how bad the game actually looks...

For the PS3, Wonderbook sucked again and Japan Studio games look fabulous (but why in hell Puppeteer isn't on Vita too?).

Also, we got a release date for PSOne Classics now (at last!), but I suspect that only a few titles will be available this month and the rest will be falling slowly.