By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Sony shouldn't ditch the PSP IPs. Seriously the only memorable new IPs for me at least on PSP were Patapon and Locoroco.

Locoroco would be a blast to play with trophies though :P

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:

DJMAX! This will be replacing Ouendan for me as my go-to rhythm game (your fault for region locking, nintendo!). 

Here's the confirmed tracklist so far, there'll be 67 in total so they're not all there yet. Plus there'll be DLC (but as there's no EU release...I'd have to factory reset to get the DLC...pain in the ass...) 

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/content.php?252-DJMAX-Technika-Tune-song-list-announced&

And here's an opportunity to post KARA, why not  

Holy crap, if there is DLC for this game, the setlist will be huge!

I see you are a fan of KARA... did NinPie have anything to do with it? lol

Anyways, in case you were wondering how the game plays on the Vita:

So it looks the back touchpad can actually be integrated in to the gameplay. But as you can see in the next video, it's completely optional. And there seems to be only three rows, probably because the screen is too small.

And here's what the menu and options look like. Looking pretty sleek and it loads pretty quickly ^^ Man I can't freaking wait to get my hands on this game!

TheKoreanGuy said:

Holy crap, if there is DLC for this game, the setlist will be huge!

I see you are a fan of KARA... did NinPie have anything to do with it? lol

Anyways, in case you were wondering how the game plays on the Vita:

Yeh I've seen all those, I'm super hyped for it! I feel bad for Pentavision though because a game like this deserves so many more sales than it'll get :/ 

Oh and regarding KARA, nah I started listening to Korean music before I joined or knew what a Ninpie was

Sal.Paradise said:

DJMAX! This will be replacing Ouendan for me as my go-to rhythm game (your fault for region locking, nintendo!). 

Here's the confirmed tracklist so far, there'll be 67 in total so they're not all there yet. Plus there'll be DLC (but as there's no EU release...I'd have to factory reset to get the DLC...pain in the ass...) 

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/content.php?252-DJMAX-Technika-Tune-song-list-announced&

DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE New Songs
01 Back to Life Western House CROOVE
02 Renovation Melodic Trance XeoN
03 Shining My Boy Ani Pop AstroKid
04 Take on Me House Dance Cuve
05 The MAX ? ND Lee
06 Silent Clarity Art Core Tsukasa
07 ? ? ? ?

DJMAX Online ~ DJMAX Portable 2
08 Mozart Symphony No. 40 Classic 김창훈 (Kim, Chang Hoon)
09 Piano Concerto No. 1 Classic Wavfactory
10 Brandnew Days Pop Rock PlanetBoom
11 End of the Moonlight Techno POP Forte Escape
12 Fallen Angel Modern Rock DJ Mocha
13 Get on Top P-Funk PlanetBoom
14 Hello Pinky HiFi Pop NieN
15 Light House Happy Core xxdbxx
16 Never Say Jungle Pop ND Lee
17 Oblivion rockin' night style' Rock ESTi, NieN

Metro Project (TECHNIKA, BS, CE)
18 Proposed, Flower, and Wolf Piano Ballad ReX
19 Fate~運命~ Fusion Hiphop STI
20 First Kiss Dance pop BJJ
21 I Want You House Dance Lin-G
22 Remember K-POP Lin-G
23 Ruti'n Urban POP BEXTER
24 SON OF SUN Gabber Hosoe Shinji
25 Sweet Shining Shooting Star Acid House CROOVE
26 Thor Melodic Trance XeoN
27* Shoreline Balearic House Oriental ST8

DJMAX TECHNIKA 2
27 Cosmic Fantastic Lovesong Ani pop DINY
28 Cozy Quilt Jazz House bermei.inazawa
29 Dual Strikers Techno Trance 7 Sequence
30 Trip Dance Pop NieN

DJMAX TECHNIKA 3
31 Ghost Fusion Hiphop STI
32 Angel Euro Dance Laurent Newfield & Ravenant
33 Bamboo on Bamboo Gabba Sampling Masters MEGA
34 Black Swan Electronic Waltz TAK
35 Dark Prism Melodic Trance Tsukasa
36 EGG Light pop Nauts
37 Feel Ma Beat Rap Metal NieN
38 Kung-Fu Rider Oriental Funk AstroKid
39 My Heart, My Soul R&B Slow 3rd Coast
40 Out of CTRL Drum'n Bass Mr.Funky
41 RockSTAR Electro House Mr.Funky
42 SigNalize Electro Trance Paul Bazooka
43 Supernova Rave cranky
44 Wanna Be Your Lover 80's Dance Laurant Newfield & Ravenant
45 You & Me K-pop NieN
46 Xeus Melodic Trance XeoN
47 Jumping K-POP Kara
48 Lupin K-POP Kara
49 Mister K-POP Kara
50 Pretty Girl K-POP Kara
51 STEP K-POP Kara Yes
52 In the Tdot Electonic Hiphop Mr.Thoro
53 You should get over me 90's Rock Jessica Wolff
55* Seoleim Part 2 Cute Pop ND Lee

DJMAX Portable 3
54 Luv Flow (Funky House Mix) Funky House 3rd Coast, Paul Bazooka

Also, the confirmed Club Mixing disc set list
01 Popping-Like Set

And here's an opportunity to post KARA, why not  

KARA MISTER!!! EEEEEEK BUTT DANCE!!!!!!!

FANBOY SCREAMING!!!

Oh god Paul Gale is such an asshole

From the gaf thread..

Q:Yo Paul, who is your favourite unrevealed character to play as?

A: LOL, that's a horrible question to ask! Umm ***** ********* ***** ******.

First two sets of stars are the correct number for Crash Bandicoot. Second set is the correct number for Cloud Strife.

Shoot me now!!!

Around the Network

So you may need a PS3 to bring some PSP titles from the Store to your Vita... nice... for me... since I don't have a PS3. -_-

Also... I don't understand why there aren't more games on the store... Not even one of the three PSP DBZ games. Wow...

Sal.Paradise said:
Oh god Paul Gale is such an asshole

From the gaf thread..

Q:Yo Paul, who is your favourite unrevealed character to play as?

A: LOL, that's a horrible question to ask! Umm ***** ********* ***** ******.

First two sets of stars are the correct number for Crash Bandicoot. Second set is the correct number for Cloud Strife.

Shoot me now!!!

what the....did he actually say that?! Daymn I hate him! 0_0 why give us home dang it...WHY!?

@matty: yeah they really need to speed up the official psp releases on the store for vita...it's kind of getting silly now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

New Guacamelee info muchachos!

Drinkbox Studios will be attending this year's PAX Prime festivities in Seattle at the end of this month, and while it's there the developer will be showing off one of the benefits of Guacamelee's PlayStation 3/Vita exclusivity.

"We're integrating the Vita as a PS3 controller for Guacamelee, utilizing the Vita screen for a mini-map, and hopefully more," Drinkbox's Chris McQuinn told Joystiq. "Does this sound like a next-gen console you've heard of perhaps? As far as we know, we're the first game doing this."

PAX Prime attendees, however, won't need a transmedia map on a $250 handheld to find Guacamelee on the show floor: Juicebox will be setting up shop inside the Indie Megabooth, which will be discernible from other, mainstream booths due to its abundance of pixel art and stylish, easily accessible development teams.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/08/11/guacamelee-has-expanded-vita-controller-functionality/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Not sure if already posted buy here's some news on Ragnarok Odyssey

"Hey guys! How are you? You’re doing awesome, you say? That’s pretty awesome, I’m doing awesome myself. And you know why? Because I’ve been playing Ragnarok Odyssey for PS Vita. In English."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/09/smash-giants-with-your-ps-vita-in-ragnarok-odyssey/#comments

ils411 said:
Not sure if already posted buy here's some news on Ragnarok Odyssey

"Hey guys! How are you? You’re doing awesome, you say? That’s pretty awesome, I’m doing awesome myself. And you know why? Because I’ve been playing Ragnarok Odyssey for PS Vita. In English."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/09/smash-giants-with-your-ps-vita-in-ragnarok-odyssey/#comments

yeah, it's already been posted...but it looks so good I can't NOT get excited about rereading it!  

Looks absolutely fantastic., I can't wait. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android