By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

haha grats on the purchase man :D glad to hear you are enjoying those games

btw PS All stars is excellent...you guys are in for a treat. Just go in with an open mind and learn the ropes and you will have a ton of fun

Kratos shall Prevail! lol

oh and for all you DJ Max fans...behold and salivate!
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/10/cyberfront-made-this-djmax-technika-tune-limited-edition-bundle-for-japan/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Jet Set Radio HD is releasing on October 16th for PSVita and September 19th on Xbox 360 and PS3.

http://www.slashgear.com/jet-set-radio-hd-priced-and-dated-by-sega-10242573/

M.U.G.E.N said:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/10/cyberfront-made-this-djmax-technika-tune-limited-edition-bundle-for-japan/

"for japan"

Fuck this shit...

TheKoreanGuy said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

"for japan"

Fuck this shit...

well...i never said you can buy it 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

DJMAX! This will be replacing Ouendan for me as my go-to rhythm game (your fault for region locking, nintendo!). 

Here's the confirmed tracklist so far, there'll be 67 in total so they're not all there yet. Plus there'll be DLC (but as there's no EU release...I'd have to factory reset to get the DLC...pain in the ass...) 

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/content.php?252-DJMAX-Technika-Tune-song-list-announced&

DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE New Songs
01 Back to Life Western House CROOVE
02 Renovation Melodic Trance XeoN
03 Shining My Boy Ani Pop AstroKid
04 Take on Me House Dance Cuve
05 The MAX ? ND Lee
06 Silent Clarity Art Core Tsukasa
07 ? ? ? ?

DJMAX Online ~ DJMAX Portable 2
08 Mozart Symphony No. 40 Classic 김창훈 (Kim, Chang Hoon)
09 Piano Concerto No. 1 Classic Wavfactory
10 Brandnew Days Pop Rock PlanetBoom
11 End of the Moonlight Techno POP Forte Escape
12 Fallen Angel Modern Rock DJ Mocha
13 Get on Top P-Funk PlanetBoom
14 Hello Pinky HiFi Pop NieN
15 Light House Happy Core xxdbxx
16 Never Say Jungle Pop ND Lee
17 Oblivion rockin' night style' Rock ESTi, NieN

Metro Project (TECHNIKA, BS, CE)
18 Proposed, Flower, and Wolf Piano Ballad ReX
19 Fate~運命~ Fusion Hiphop STI
20 First Kiss Dance pop BJJ
21 I Want You House Dance Lin-G
22 Remember K-POP Lin-G
23 Ruti'n Urban POP BEXTER
24 SON OF SUN Gabber Hosoe Shinji
25 Sweet Shining Shooting Star Acid House CROOVE
26 Thor Melodic Trance XeoN
27* Shoreline Balearic House Oriental ST8

DJMAX TECHNIKA 2
27 Cosmic Fantastic Lovesong Ani pop DINY
28 Cozy Quilt Jazz House bermei.inazawa
29 Dual Strikers Techno Trance 7 Sequence
30 Trip Dance Pop NieN

DJMAX TECHNIKA 3
31 Ghost Fusion Hiphop STI
32 Angel Euro Dance Laurent Newfield & Ravenant
33 Bamboo on Bamboo Gabba Sampling Masters MEGA
34 Black Swan Electronic Waltz TAK
35 Dark Prism Melodic Trance Tsukasa
36 EGG Light pop Nauts
37 Feel Ma Beat Rap Metal NieN
38 Kung-Fu Rider Oriental Funk AstroKid
39 My Heart, My Soul R&B Slow 3rd Coast
40 Out of CTRL Drum'n Bass Mr.Funky
41 RockSTAR Electro House Mr.Funky
42 SigNalize Electro Trance Paul Bazooka
43 Supernova Rave cranky
44 Wanna Be Your Lover 80's Dance Laurant Newfield & Ravenant
45 You & Me K-pop NieN
46 Xeus Melodic Trance XeoN
47 Jumping K-POP Kara
48 Lupin K-POP Kara
49 Mister K-POP Kara
50 Pretty Girl K-POP Kara
51 STEP K-POP Kara Yes
52 In the Tdot Electonic Hiphop Mr.Thoro
53 You should get over me 90's Rock Jessica Wolff
55* Seoleim Part 2 Cute Pop ND Lee

DJMAX Portable 3
54 Luv Flow (Funky House Mix) Funky House 3rd Coast, Paul Bazooka

Also, the confirmed Club Mixing disc set list
01 Popping-Like Set

And here's an opportunity to post KARA, why not  

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
So, today I was wondering about the Vita (again) and I thought you guys might be able to answer this question for me:

Do you think Crisis Core & Birth by Sleep are ever going to be released on the PSN store?

I have a list of PSP games the size of my arm that I intend to get when I buy my Vita, but those two are pretty high up the list and not on PSN yet. And I don't see any signs of them coming to it any time soon either.

Also, do you think they'll update all the PSP games on the store to work on Vita? I notice stuff like Power Stone Collection still isn't compatible yet.

Cheers. I'm going on a trip to visit some friends soon and quite fancied a machine to game on for the journey, they're selling PSP's in my local cash converter for about £30. Figured for that price I could just buy one and play the games that aren't gonna come to PSN, but if they are I'll just wait until I get my Vita.

You're out of luck for Crisis Core since its UMD only and inst even on the PSN store for PSP. Your best bet would be to get it on UMD. As for Birth by Sleep, I'm not really sure.

Sony has been updating the PSP games on the Vita store every week, at least on the US PSN store. They add about 2-3 PSP games every update, 3 weeks ago they added Midnight Club, GTA LCS, 2 weeks ago they added GTA SAS and Beats I tnink, last week they added Gungnier, Unchained blade and one other.

Power Stone Collection is available on the US Vita store and was on sale a month and a half ago for 4.99 from 9.99

For 30 bucks, go get a psp as long as its a 3000 or up model. Then, though if I were you, I'd go Jack Sparrow on it lol ahahaha AHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

DemoniOtaku said:
I GOT MY VITA ALREADY!! HELL YEAH!!

Downloaded some Demos and FFTactis that bought some months ago... Motorstomr RC too..

Tried out Blazblue and it looks so f*cking GOOD! even better than on PS3... nad the D-pad is great... a little small but confortable and responsive for fighting games... and don't hurt my thumb like the 3DS's -___-

Later Tried out gravity Rush... and OH MY HEART! It was stolen by KAT! This game is SO SO SO GREAT! Already cleared the first too chapters...

I'm installing some apps... and looking the options.. will try to configure Near later...

But I have a problem Rigth now.. I can't copy MP4 videos.. I wanted to try some animes on the vida... Any idea? when I try to select the videos trought the content manager it says that the Video aren't compatible and can't be selected.. :( Have I to convert the videos?!

There are some MP4 format that I can play on my Vita, but others no luck.

I usually use Ultra mp4 converter and xvid4psp 5 for converting videos for playback on my vita. They both support psp format which I find to be great for vita not to mention both are free. xvid4psp allows for hardsubing of srt and other subtitle files. For MKVs, i'm not sure how to hardsub the subtitles. I'll try it sometime and see how it goes since i watch a lot of Japanese shows and Animes and cant understand shit lol!.

ils411 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
I GOT MY VITA ALREADY!! HELL YEAH!!

Downloaded some Demos and FFTactis that bought some months ago... Motorstomr RC too..

Tried out Blazblue and it looks so f*cking GOOD! even better than on PS3... nad the D-pad is great... a little small but confortable and responsive for fighting games... and don't hurt my thumb like the 3DS's -___-

Later Tried out gravity Rush... and OH MY HEART! It was stolen by KAT! This game is SO SO SO GREAT! Already cleared the first too chapters...

I'm installing some apps... and looking the options.. will try to configure Near later...

But I have a problem Rigth now.. I can't copy MP4 videos.. I wanted to try some animes on the vida... Any idea? when I try to select the videos trought the content manager it says that the Video aren't compatible and can't be selected.. :( Have I to convert the videos?!

There are some MP4 format that I can play on my Vita, but others no luck.

I usually use Ultra mp4 converter and xvid4psp 5 for converting videos for playback on my vita. They both support psp format which I find to be great for vita not to mention both are free. xvid4psp allows for hardsubing of srt and other subtitle files. For MKVs, i'm not sure how to hardsub the subtitles. I'll try it sometime and see how it goes since i watch a lot of Japanese shows and Animes and cant understand shit lol!.

Yeah, the Vita's video playback ability is quite disheartening. Several .mp4s do not work without any reason.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ils411 said:

You're out of luck for Crisis Core since its UMD only and inst even on the PSN store for PSP. Your best bet would be to get it on UMD. As for Birth by Sleep, I'm not really sure.

Sony has been updating the PSP games on the Vita store every week, at least on the US PSN store. They add about 2-3 PSP games every update, 3 weeks ago they added Midnight Club, GTA LCS, 2 weeks ago they added GTA SAS and Beats I tnink, last week they added Gungnier, Unchained blade and one other.

Power Stone Collection is available on the US Vita store and was on sale a month and a half ago for 4.99 from 9.99

For 30 bucks, go get a psp as long as its a 3000 or up model. Then, though if I were you, I'd go Jack Sparrow on it lol ahahaha AHAHAHAHA BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Haha, thanks for the reply.  The fact that they've only been adding big games like LCS and Midnight Club recently gives me hope that the Square-Enix games are coming.  Maybe they're going through them one-by-one by developer or something.

Still, I'll check out that PSP again, not sure what model it was though!

I brought 30 second hero and patapon 3 from the store today - having great fun with both - I really hope they bring a new patapon to the vita :D