By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Trying it out now, Thanks MattyPeq!!!

Tifa got MOVES!

Around the Network
Jinova said:
Trying it out now, Thanks MattyPeq!!!

Awesome! You're welcome! :)

MattyPeq said:
Jinova said:
Format Factory will convert DVD's to files that work on the Vita??

I'll admit it, you caught me off guard. lol

Because I've never done that and I was not thinking about DVD's when I said "everything". Touché.

But... the answer is "yes". :)

"DVD verso Formato Video" = DVD -> any type of file video.

Thanks a lot Matt! this will do the work.. My only question is if it will attach the softsubs on the .MKV files... but I will know soon... ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Well... more than 20 hours in... so I think I can say something. Dokuro is awesome. And when you think it didn't get all the love it deserves (talking about sales)... it's kinda sad. I'm loving it. I'm so happy to have chosen it as my first imported Vita game. Did I say "imported Vita game"? Then I'll say... - 19

Grats demon welcome to the club :D

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

Thanks a lot Matt! this will do the work.. My only question is if it will attach the softsubs on the .MKV files... but I will know soon... ;)

You're welcome! :D Oh... I really don't know. But I hope it will, my friend! :)

ikol said:
Grats demon welcome to the club :D

I'm on the Vita club since last year... but now I can prove it XD

and I was lloking for some Soul Sacrifice content on Vita's store... there's NOTHING! Sony really doesn't know how to promote its games...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

WOW! My Vita just got its first FREEZE!! I'm really Lucky! XD I solve it already reseting the device... my heart skip a beat a moment ago XD

Mine froze on the first day and I felt the same way. Can't think of a time its happened again tho :D

I haven't had a single issue with my Vita as of yet. I feel lucky as can be.

Also, 20 hours on Dokuro? the hell, man? That's a super long game!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android