By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NoCtiS_NoX said:

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/09/the-little-battlers-w-is-the-first-game-to-support-vita-vs-psp-multiplayer/

Level-5 says The Little Battlers W will be the first game that supports cross hardware play between PSP and PlayStation Vita

We both have After School avatars and we're both playing Persona 3.

You have some taste. 

Oh and PSP/PSV crossplay and cross-releases...this is something Sony needs to do way more often. 

Around the Network

So, today I was wondering about the Vita (again) and I thought you guys might be able to answer this question for me:

Do you think Crisis Core & Birth by Sleep are ever going to be released on the PSN store?

I have a list of PSP games the size of my arm that I intend to get when I buy my Vita, but those two are pretty high up the list and not on PSN yet. And I don't see any signs of them coming to it any time soon either.

Also, do you think they'll update all the PSP games on the store to work on Vita? I notice stuff like Power Stone Collection still isn't compatible yet.

Cheers. I'm going on a trip to visit some friends soon and quite fancied a machine to game on for the journey, they're selling PSP's in my local cash converter for about £30. Figured for that price I could just buy one and play the games that aren't gonna come to PSN, but if they are I'll just wait until I get my Vita.

I GOT MY VITA ALREADY!! HELL YEAH!!

Downloaded some Demos and FFTactis that bought some months ago... Motorstomr RC too..

Tried out Blazblue and it looks so f*cking GOOD! even better than on PS3... nad the D-pad is great... a little small but confortable and responsive for fighting games... and don't hurt my thumb like the 3DS's -___-

Later Tried out gravity Rush... and OH MY HEART! It was stolen by KAT! This game is SO SO SO GREAT! Already cleared the first too chapters...

I'm installing some apps... and looking the options.. will try to configure Near later...

But I have a problem Rigth now.. I can't copy MP4 videos.. I wanted to try some animes on the vida... Any idea? when I try to select the videos trought the content manager it says that the Video aren't compatible and can't be selected.. :( Have I to convert the videos?!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:

Downloaded some Demos and FFTactis that bought some months ago... Motorstomr RC too..

Tried out Blazblue and it looks so f*cking GOOD! even better than on PS3... nad the D-pad is great... a little small but confortable and responsive for fighting games... and don't hurt my thumb like the 3DS's -___-

Later Tried out gravity Rush... and OH MY HEART! It was stolen by KAT! This game is SO SO SO GREAT! Already cleared the first too chapters...

I'm installing some apps... and looking the options.. will try to configure Near later...

But I have a problem Rigth now.. I can't copy MP4 videos.. I wanted to try some animes on the vida... Any idea? when I try to select the videos trought the content manager it says that the Video aren't compatible and can't be selected.. :( Have I to convert the videos?!

Congrads :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

DemoniOtaku said:

You need to convert them to MPEG4

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
Chark said:
DemoniOtaku said:

You need to convert them to MPEG4

Any sugestion (with patch included) on a Good converter? I just tried out some named PavTube Converter and i didn't let me add any Video.. just propmted error.. >.<

@snakeDrake  Thanks ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Any DVD Converter Pro. Try to find that.

DemoniOtaku said:

Yeahhhhhhhh! :D I'm so happy for you! I hope you'll get a lot of fun! :D

I use Format Factory. It's free and it's very good. It does everything. I always convert things to MP4 MPEG 4 (Wide Screen). And everything looks great on my Vita. :)

MattyPeq said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Yeahhhhhhhh! :D I'm so happy for you! I hope you'll get a lot of fun! :D

I use Format Factory. It's free and it's very good. It does everything. I always convert things to MP4 MPEG 4 (Wide Screen). And everything looks great on my Vita. :)

Format Factory will convert DVD's to  files that work on the Vita??

Tifa got MOVES!

Jinova said:
Format Factory will convert DVD's to files that work on the Vita??

I'll admit it, you caught me off guard. lol

Because I've never done that and I was not thinking about DVD's when I said "everything". Touché.

But... the answer is "yes". :)

"DVD verso Formato Video" = DVD -> any type of file video.