By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

GREAT NEWS FOR US!!! PRICE DROP ON GAMES COMING FROM SONY

http://gamingeverything.com/26353/sony-dropping-prices-of-various-ps3-and-vita-games-next-week/

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network
HabinoBR said:

http://gamingeverything.com/26353/sony-dropping-prices-of-various-ps3-and-vita-games-next-week/

-_-  I would really like to have a price drop on Uncharted over here in Europe too!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I do hate peace mugen, it's boring! 

Anyway, thanks random gaf poster for this, but here's a list of everything that's new/different in Persona 4 Golden. Posting this here mainly as a place for me to find it again should I want it. 

(LIGHT) SPOILERS FOR PERSONA 4, IDIOTS <3

-Two new Social Links. Both Social Links can unlock new contents on story, such as new dungeon and additional scenes for all ending types (Bad/Good/True)
-New Difficulty levels, similar to Persona 3 Portable. On New Game+, player can change and even customize the difficulty levels on config menu.
-Additional voice over dialog.
-Chie and Teddie have new voices in the English versions .
-New animated cutscenes.
-More Personas, including new Ultimate Personas for the Investigation Team.
-New areas, such as a beach and a ski resort. Okina City, which was only seen during certain Social Link scenes, is now accessible.
-New events, such as a Halloween event and a skiing trip.
-Player can explore Inaba on evening time, with few limitation places (similar to Persona 3)
-Yu and his friends now have motorbikes to get around various areas.
-Tag team attacks.
-A quiz show mini-game.
-Certain equipment and accessories changes your party member's appearance, much like in Persona 3 FES and Persona 3 Portable. This equipment goes in a different slot and does not affect the party's stats.
-New Garden and Bug Catching features.
-Trophy/achievements
-The ability to choose which skills can be inherited by the persona you are fusing.
-The ability to call for help via Wi-Fi when your party reaches critical status.
-Clips from the Persona Music Live of 2008 and 2009 can be watched.
-An option to replay animated cutscenes.
-The addition of an in-game music player.
-New scene skipping function for those who played the PS2 version that just want to explore new features.
-If player fulfills criteria for at least good ending, daily activities are expanded, giving more time for events and social links.
-New epilogue for the True Ending.
-Some minor gameplay changes
-Some shadows/enemies have changed their attribute (weakness/strength/null) or area spawn
-New types of Shuffle Time!
-Changes for NPC's or Fox's requests, etc.
-Rebalanced characters

kivi95 said:
HabinoBR said:

-_-  I would really like to have a price drop on Uncharted over here in Europe too!!!

I'm sure you will get one also....lately sony has been doing pretty well on the discount/low prices front...(plus all the buy one get both versions deals)

Besides this is a great way to promote a system among gamers..we love saving money lol

@SAL lol I guess you are right...and hey keep an eye out for superbot this evening..they have been giving out codes a lot nowadays so yeah..gonna try and get one as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Huh... as soon as I see Golden Abyss for 25$ (online or retail), I'll go for it.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Huh... as soon as I see Golden Abyss for 25$ (online or retail), I'll go for it.

I think if the retail is 30..they might do the psn price for 25..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Dgc1808 said:

I think if the retail is 30..they might do the psn price for 25..

That's what I'm hoping for.

4 ≈ One

HabinoBR said:

Best Buy is also having a sale but not everything has been announced yet. It looks like an additional 5 dollars off the new MSRP Sony has listed.  No Vita games are listed but this is not the whole list so check back on Sunday.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326262

Also, Amazon will usually price match Best Buy so you can get these games tax free online (unless your state laws are different).

M.U.G.E.N said:
Yep from the rest of this year I am planning on buying Persona 4 The Golden, Ragnarok Odyssey, sly, sf vs tekken. I 'might' buy ps all stars on the vita as well..haven't decided on that yet. Oh and yea buying AC Liberations as well :)

these plus some ps3 titles like sleeping dogs and dishonored will eat up my time big time lol. so one or two of these purchases might get pushed back a bit..but yeah buying all of them for sure. 

Nice choices there. I'm happy to see you'll have a lot of fun in the near future. :)

Wipeout 2048 – $19.99

I hope every Vita owner in the US will get this memo. Seriously.

- 21 .....

MattyPeq said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Yep from the rest of this year I am planning on buying Persona 4 The Golden, Ragnarok Odyssey, sly, sf vs tekken. I 'might' buy ps all stars on the vita as well..haven't decided on that yet. Oh and yea buying AC Liberations as well :)

these plus some ps3 titles like sleeping dogs and dishonored will eat up my time big time lol. so one or two of these purchases might get pushed back a bit..but yeah buying all of them for sure. 

Nice choices there. I'm happy to see you'll have a lot of fun in the near future. :)

Wipeout 2048 – $19.99

I hope every Vita owner in the US will get this memo. Seriously.

- 21 .....

I will be getting it this week... that and Hot Shot Golf... My vita is already in Venezuela... this weekend will  be in my HANDS! and next months these games togetehr with tekken tag and DOA5 Special edition!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread