By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

AKB153 comming in PSP and Vita

http://andriasang.com/con250/akb153_for_vita_psp/#comments

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

YOU GUYS WANTED VITA GAMES RIGHT???

LOL 

AKB1/153 Announced For PS Vita and PSP

When 48 girls just isn't enough, Namco Bandai's next entry in the AKB1/48 series will have give you the chance to experience love and rejection with a full 153 girls. Titled AKB1/153 Love Election, this entry in the series will be released for PSP and PS Vita on December 20.

The first two PSP AKB1/48 games were love sims that put players in a dream situation of having all 48 members of girl group AKB48 be madly in love with them. The girls would confess their love in succession, and you'd have to reject them until you came to your one true love.

AKB1/153 features the girls of not just AKB48, but some members of sister groups SKE48, NMB48 and HKT48 as well. The premise is the same: all 153 girls have the hots for you, and you'll have to reject all but one.

Like the AKB1/48 games, AKB1/153 features portraits and videos of the girls. The total video time is the highest for the series. There so much video that the PSP version ships on two UMDs. (The Vita version is just one card.)

New Black Ops: Declassified news!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops:_Declassified (last paragraph).

By the way, I didn't write it. I was just looking some info about the game and this took me by surprise, lol!

Naninho said:
New Black Ops: Declassified news!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops:_Declassified (last paragraph).

By the way, I didn't write it. I was just looking some info about the game and this took me by surprise, lol!

If that was true I would buy it, twice, then buy a second Vita for my brother and buy the game again because I'm not giving up my back up copy of that MASTERPIECE!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

For those of you that missed it, because it's gone now, here.

"The campaign is going to take place in present day, in the War On Terrorism. But you soon realize, that the terrorists are actually werewolves, from the future, who are the ones BEING terrorized, by aliens, from the past.[2]"

- Wikipedia spoken for truth, sourced from joystiq.com

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

lol BlackOps: werewolf Mode=best cod ever!

And great news about the AKB game :)

Btw anyone else preordering Sound Shapes!? :D It's coming this Tuesday

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

is it buy 1 get 2 ?

Santacruz said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

is it buy 1 get 2 ?

Yes :D.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

With summer winding down we have yet to get word on when firmware update 1.80 and psone support will release but I'm staying optimistic that it will be out before August ends. In lieu of the eventual release of psone support for the Vita, could I bother anyone with a PS3 to list how much these games are on PSN?

FF VII
FF VIII
FF IX
Chrono Cross
Breath of Fire 4
Xenogears
Vagrant Hearts
Parasite Eve 1
Parasite Eve 2
Tekken
Tekken 2

These are the psone classics that I am most interested in getting and I'd like to know how much each are so I can do some number crunching and budget my money.

Thanks in advance

To those of you looking forward to Ragnarok Odyssey, it seems that there is still no concrete release date for the NA version according to XSEED. But if you really must play it sooner rather than later, the Asian version with English language will be releasing this month, August 16 to be exact. The Asian version will have Chinese+English texts.

So, if you dont mind importing or live in Asia, that leaves 10 days before release.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/02/cant-wait-for-ragnarok-odyssey-you-can-get-an-english-version-on-august-16/

Edit: honestly, i'd really like to do an official thread for this game if I just wasn't so damn lazy :p