By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SnakeDrake said:
ChadOkada said:
Chark said:
That sucks about Irem, I mean really, for everybody. Just not good business.

Yeah, it felt like another part of my past was dissappearing. Irem made some great games over the years that other companies would try to emulate.

Here is a list of what they made over the years        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irem_games

I've enjoyed a good many of those on that list as I'm sure others have.

So there the ones that where making that post- earthquake survival game really bad timing that an actual earthquake happened in Japan. The game was supposed to be released on the day after the earthquake. That really sucks could of been a killer app for the move and a sleeper hit like Tokyo Jungle

They should have relased the game out side of japan.  If it would have came out with in months of the earth quake it could have sold millions.

Around the Network

Just got Metal Gear Soild collection vita version :D

MGS2 still have one of the best openings in a video game

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Hello my Vita lovers! this is a little off topic (by a lot) but please could you guys cheap out my first Youtube video? i know you guys are a nice bunch and won't be to horrible lol

its only my first video so if you like it please Subscribe to me :D

SnakeDrake said:

ohh i really want to get that on Vita! whats it like on there? 

PlaystaionGamer said:

Hello my Vita lovers! this is a little off topic (by a lot) but please could you guys cheap out my first Youtube video? i know you guys are a nice bunch and won't be to horrible lol

Well this kind of destroys any fantasies of you being Ellen Page...

I can't say I undersand what you're trying to acheive with your subject matter. Perhaps you are just trying to break through being camera shy?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

that was funny lmao. "farewell %#@&ers"

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
PlaystaionGamer said:

Watched and liked as well :)

Just finished Resistance 3....hands down imho the best FPS Single Player Campaign this gen. Just wow. Now I HAVE to pick up Burning Skies sooner or later lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

deskpro2k3 said:
that was funny lmao. "farewell %#@&ers"

Hey Vita monkeys - Can you guys check the Vita list I have a feeling I have missed a few games, retail only need to have some sort of release date and not a TBA!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=146032&page=1

PlaystaionGamer said:
SnakeDrake said:

ohh i really want to get that on Vita! whats it like on there? 

Looks good and plays like the original ( though its something you have to get used to again ). Only down side no pacewaker T_T

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share