By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Exile1987 said:
michael_stutzer said:

Vita is already awesome but people don't know it. Example, three of my friends have a PSP but none of them knows anything about Vita. I am  not calling it a failure or anything but if the holiday season passes like this I will start to get worried. I also think that without a significant price cut there will be difficult times ahead.

See I don't like this price cut view... I think if the 3DS didn't take a desperate machete to their price no one would really be expecting it for the Vita.  Alot of people got burned on the 3DS and I think most people are now expecting a price cut for PSVita.  Why? has this ever happened so quickly to any other games console in History?

I kind of think it has given the game industry a bad image.

You have a point, but Vita is really expensive at the moment. I am not saying it is overpriced, it is actually quite reasonably priced for what it is.  It has better internals then all of the smartphones yet its price is less than half of what they cost. This doesn't mean anything though. It is more expensive than a PS3 in a lot of places, who would buy a Vita over PS3? Then, you have to factor in the price of memory cards. They are seriously overpriced. They are slow, they don't offer more storage than standard SD cards yet they cost almost triple. So, I think the expectation of a price cut does not have to do much with 3DS. Vita is expensive as an overall package.

Also if I write what I think about 3DS price I would get banned lol. I purchased DS a few years ago for $50 thinking it was a great deal. After playing a few games I was like "that fucking guy ripped me off!". It still hurts.

Around the Network

I think the problem is that andriasang disables their images from being embeded most of the time.

haters gonna hate...but games that are perfect for handhelds are pouring in for vita! This game however looks like on the lower side of quality going by the screens..might be wrong. But I'm HYPED for Picotto Knights! Hope someone brings that one over

and just in case if anyone missed it

"Hey everyone! Last week, SuperBot Entertainment and PlayStation invited a small group of players to get a hands-on preview of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale as part of our early development beta. We’re beginning to test our servers and connectivity issues and this is just the beginning as we work toward rolling out a public beta to the entire PlayStation nation this Fall. As part of this exclusive access, players were able to take control of characters such as Kratos, Sweet Tooth, PaRappa the Rapper, Colonel Radec, Sly Cooper, and Fat Princess and battle in environments such as Dreamscape, Metropolis, Sandover Village, and Hades. The feedback we’re receiving from beta testers has been highly encouraging and valuable, helping us craft the best online multiplayer fighting experience possible.

In addition, there was an unexpected and unintended leak in our beta that allowed fans to be able to see some additional content. We’ve enjoyed reading all of the fan reaction and are thrilled that so many of you are excited to learn more about our character roster and level mash-ups, however we are still in development and the leaked content does not fully represent the final product nor the incredible efforts that were made to make these elements truly spectacular. This will be evident in the coming weeks as this content is officially revealed, beginning with our next character announcement at Gamescom in a couple of weeks.

While just a small group now, in the coming weeks we will continue to send out batches of codes as we gradually expand the beta; so keep your eyes open. You just might receive an invitation to join! Keep checking back with the blog for more information around the public beta, starting with early access to PlayStation Plus members.

If you’re having this much fun with the game now, we think you’re going to be thrilled with all the great stuff coming in the final product! "

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/02/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-public-beta-this-fall/

This game is gonna be off the hook!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Hot damn MUGEN just got offered an internship! THis day keeps getting better and better :D

congrates. i see you've taken some time off to.

has anyone seen this? sound shapes level has a great beat to it http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/08/01/see-sound-shapes-39-level-editor-in-action.aspx

Thanks Marcus

and yo yo yo SALE ALERT PEEPZ!

it's a 24 hour sale

Persona 4: Golden (Vita) - $29.99
Promo: EMCNBNH228
Release: October 23, 2012

Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita) - $29.99
Promo: EMCNBNH229
Release: September 11, 2012

Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Vita) - $29.99
Promo: EMCNBNH236
Release: October 30, 2012

@NewEgg

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Haha MUGEN I was going to post that when I got home but you beat me by a few minutes

Around the Network

I think its funny that ppl say the vita doesn't have any games and none coming out but I'm worried about finding time for all these games. Sorta glad I don't have a list of PS3 games to get like normally

ikol said:
Haha MUGEN I was going to post that when I got home but you beat me by a few minutes

and yep...just pure ignorance nothing else. Vita has some real solid titles coming (we have yet to see KZ Vita's official unveiling as well) and we have GC and TGS and Game Heaven still to go this year

at the moment I'm wondering where I should buy PS ALL stars...vita or ps3!...I'm buying sly for vita..so might go with ps3 for All stars....choices ..choices (again ironically some thing this is a bad thing >_>)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Well that's my plan to buy sly for vita and all stars for ps3 but if the deal is good i'll get all stars on both. I love it that much haha! Yep you have those first world problems. Oh and the pic made me laugh :P

M.U.G.E.N said:
ikol said:

and yep...just pure ignorance nothing else. Vita has some real solid titles coming (we have yet to see KZ Vita's official unveiling as well) and we have GC and TGS and Game Heaven still to go this year

at the moment I'm wondering where I should buy PS ALL stars...vita or ps3!...I'm buying sly for vita..so might go with ps3 for All stars....choices ..choices (again ironically some thing this is a bad thing >_>)

Depends if you have people to play with locally, like your GF let's say.  If not then get the Vita version, servers are multiplatform so playing against people won't be an issue.
Edit: Oh Mugen, get Shuma Gorath and JIll for UMVC3 Vita.  Do it now while it's free!

I thought DLC chars were always free for vita.