By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Soul Sacrifice looks stunning. The game is shaping really nicely. I now feel ashamed for thinking that Keiji Inafune lost his mojo...

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Picotto Knights looks great! Totally my type of game too...hack&slash/beat em up. Free to play is just the icing on the cake (maybe not..I don't like icing....maybe an additional layer of cake on top of the cake!)

GameArts are fucking fantastic! Thanks for the vita support :D

As for Ragnarok Odyssey, no need for candy guys :D I'm DEFINITELY buying it. I already have dibs on the 'Assassin' . What to do you guys wanna play as?

And Grats darkknight on the plat :D

As for the revision of hardware....I personally don't have much I want to see changed to be honest. A better battery and a second game cart slot would be nice for sure tho. As with the psp I will most likely buy another vita down the road when the special edition hardware starts to come out (Love my blood red GOW psp)

On a bit of a random note, got this dynamic theme called Samurai from PS+ yesterday. It's friggin awesome. So was wondering...is dynamic themes something you guys would like to see on the vita down the road is that something not suitable for the handheld?

I call dibs on the Mage or summoner, I haven't looked at the classes to know what's what.  As far as dynamic themes go, I don't think it'll be too easy to do, what with each page having it's own background.

when do you guys plan on playing?  i'll call dibs on a healer (cleric?!?) if you want one.  i love the secondary characters personally.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Sound Shapes is looking awesome! 

@pimp: quite a few here platinumed the game so I'm sure someone can help you out :D I never platinum anything lol so I won't be of any use

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

what the flying F&%$(#(@!@!!!! 0_0 Why the HELL isn't ANY news site reporting this

ALL new ENemies, weapons and more Revealed for Soul Sacrifice!!!! I didn't see a single place talking about this...I just now found the info on Famitsu! You heard right folks...I got you new info even before andriasang or n4g! :P

we need an offical soul sacrifice thread to help promote it

Kresnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Hot damn MUGEN just got offered an internship! THis day keeps getting better and better :D

The LBP internship?  Congratulations :)

lol nah. It's an Accounting internship.

Thank you all! :D 

@kitler: I agree! :P someone should make it....I am gonna be a bit more busy in the coming months so it would be great if someone can volunteer and make it. We also need one for Ragnarok Odyssey. Especially since it's coming much sooner than Soul Sacrifice

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@kitler well I live on the east coast of the US so I'll be playing nights and weekends. oh and healers are always great. I thought about going more tank if the group needed it

Around the Network

MUGEN MAKE A SOUL SAC THREAD GOD DAMMIT!

Saw this over at gaf, early concept art for Icarus Ranch

as I said there as well, I think that must be the tomb of a man who died dreaming of the sky. so after his death his tomb grew wings! 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ikol said:
@kitler well I live on the east coast of the US so I'll be playing nights and weekends. oh and healers are always great. I thought about going more tank if the group needed it

cool, i'm in chicago so i'm only an hour off of you.

...i'd be maybe willing to do the soul sacrifice thread.   i once tried the game recommendation thread and got bored of updating it.  i might be more willing to handle a thread with an experation date...especially if it simply means moving MUGEN's posts over to a new thread.  :P

ikol said:
So I was wondering who all is getting Ragnarok and are we going to do any teams with the guys in here? I plan to put a lot of hours into that game ^^

I'm in, I just need more info about it.  Mostly: when's it coming out? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

No we dont need a new thread let this place be the home of the Soul Sacrifice Brigade

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share