By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

More free to play games? Hopefully they bring it to US Playstation Store :D That Picotto Knights seems to be good and it features coop, oh yeah!

Around the Network

two things:

1) 100%'d escape plan last night!
2) as the 3DS revision just came out what would vita owners be wanting in a vita revision?

i'd want..

1) move the power button.  when i'm playing touch heavy games (read escape plan) i find myself grasping the top/bottom of the console instead of the standard hand hold.  I get a more balanced grip that way since the vita is so long.  when i do that i find i'm hitting the power button often enough to be annoyed.

2) better camera resolution.  i'm sorry, the AR games are cool in concept but the camera is just soo ugly.

3) two slots for memory cards.  that right boys, my 32 Gb is already feeling small.

4) faster transfer to ps3 for back-ups.  i'm not sure that the vita is the problem here but the transfer rate is too slow.  (speaking of which, is there a way to do this wirelessly or is the corder approach manditory?)

...that's not really much of a list i guess.  i can't think of anything else though. battery i suppose, more is always better.

ikol said:
So I was wondering who all is getting Ragnarok and are we going to do any teams with the guys in here? I plan to put a lot of hours into that game ^^

I'm getting Ragnarok Odyssey.  I'm sure we can coax Mugen and Runa with some candy to get the game.  On another note, I platinumed Gravity Rush this morning.  If only the DLC challenges weren't so annoyingly hard....

*note get a bag of candy* grats on your platinum ^^ I need to get the other DLC i've only played the Air force one

Yeah the challenges are brutal. For one of them for that Air Force DLC, you have to race around with the checkpoints. I actually tried, and the best I could do was 12 seconds above gold. Good thing I didn't have to do those to get the platinum.

Around the Network

Picotto Knights looks great! Totally my type of game too...hack&slash/beat em up. Free to play is just the icing on the cake (maybe not..I don't like icing....maybe an additional layer of cake on top of the cake!)

GameArts are fucking fantastic! Thanks for the vita support :D

As for Ragnarok Odyssey, no need for candy guys :D I'm DEFINITELY buying it. I already have dibs on the 'Assassin' . What to do you guys wanna play as?

And Grats darkknight on the plat :D

As for the revision of hardware....I personally don't have much I want to see changed to be honest. A better battery and a second game cart slot would be nice for sure tho. As with the psp I will most likely buy another vita down the road when the special edition hardware starts to come out (Love my blood red GOW psp)

On a bit of a random note, got this dynamic theme called Samurai from PS+ yesterday. It's friggin awesome. So was wondering...is dynamic themes something you guys would like to see on the vita down the road is that something not suitable for the handheld?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Picotto Knights looks great! Totally my type of game too...hack&slash/beat em up. Free to play is just the icing on the cake (maybe not..I don't like icing....maybe an additional layer of cake on top of the cake!)

As for Ragnarok Odyssey, no need for candy guys :D I'm DEFINITELY buying it. I already have dibs on the 'Assassin' . What to do you guys wanna play as?

As for the revision of hardware....I personally don't have much I want to see changed to be honest. A better battery and a second game cart slot would be nice for sure tho. As with the psp I will most likely buy another vita down the road when the special edition hardware starts to come out (Love my blood red GOW psp)

On a bit of a random note, got this dynamic theme called Samurai from PS+ yesterday. It's friggin awesome. So was wondering...is dynamic themes something you guys would like to see on the vita down the road is that something not suitable for the handheld?

I call dibs on the Mage or summoner, I haven't looked at the classes to know what's what.  As far as dynamic themes go, I don't think it'll be too easy to do, what with each page having it's own background.

Well i'm going try watching a few vids on how each looks bc...lets just say i'm weird :P oh btw if you guys don't know you can change classes once you get to the second chapter :D

Ok I'm going to play the hunter ^^ looks like my sort of thing 

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I call dibs on the Mage or summoner, I haven't looked at the classes to know what's what.  As far as dynamic themes go, I don't think it'll be too easy to do, what with each page having it's own background.

Yeah I think of they create dynamic themes for the system..it will be one theme through out all the pages. Only the icons/bubbles will move when you scroll up/down.

And sweet :D looks like we are starting to get a nice party set up for Ragnarok in here! I hope our time zones match up so we can go kick some co op ass!

and for all silent hill fans. Here's an interesting read. The Development Timeline for SH Book of Memories

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/31/development-timeline-silent-hill-book-of-memories/#continued

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Anyone here has some Golden Abyss bounties? I so don't feel like "farming" those... :/