By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
xKakashi209x said:
o_O.Q said:

keep raiden the hell away from this game, i can roll with new dante but come on, raiden over snake?

i also hope that the lower left character isn't evil cole or hale, imo if you have cole stay with one variant or allow him to switch styles mid-match, but don't donate 2 character slots to him ( now that i think on it this defies their 1 character per franchise rule )

on the positive side the stages are awesome and definitely look authentic and seeing characters like rachet, sackboy and nariko is nice

I would love to play as hale just because of the powers he get at the end of resistance 2.

i was worried cause i figured he'd play to similarly to drake

Around the Network

lol  daymn

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

lol  daymn

Saw that on the GAF thread too, and they're debating about the date modified. I gotta keep my hopes high for Crash, Cloud and Kat MUGEN!!!! D:

LET'S GO KNICKS

It looks like Kat will be a background character like Quark. I'm not happy and we'll leave it at that.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
It looks like Kat will be a background character like Quark. I'm not happy and we'll leave it at that.

We still gotta believe guys :( 

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network
HabinoBR said:
leatherhat said:

We still gotta believe guys :( 

Actually I was wrong. But if the leak is right and total she isn't in the game at all.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Yeah, that time stamp for creation and modify is a little suspicious. There is also more in that folder than those 20 files, kind of odd that they don't show all of them to us, and that new characters are all at the bottom.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Yeah I hope superbot step in and make a statement soon...cuz this is getting a bit out of hand. At the moment all of these are speculation based on a supposed leak. Nothing is confirmed yet. but the lack of mention of characters from franchises like SOTC, FF, Assassins Creed are making matters worse and worse.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I feel bad for them if this is true, they lost the momentum out of their reveals..

For myself, I'd hope there's also a SOTC stage, Kat and a Final Fantasy character in there. Kazuma Kiryu is another pipe dream! I do love Raiden though, even if he makes some people mad...just like in MGS 2

Crash not being in this game would be like Mario not being in Smash Bros.. Crash might not play a role today but he was like the foundation of Sony's successes back in the PS1 days. It would be like denying your roots or something. Also, why all the Raiden hate? MGS2 is my favourite MGS ever. I bought the HD collection just for MGS2 since I already have MGS3D. I hope it's non-cyborg-raiden though.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.