By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Yea I think everyone agrees lightening is the most likely FF char to be in the game. Its sad tho bc she is the most unwanted FF main char I can think of :(

Around the Network

@Q really new dante?! Hmmm...emo dante or high heels raiden

I'd actually be alright with Raiden. In MGS4 he's a complete bada** and the game could use some more swordsman. And this game is lacking the "Cool Japanese warrior' type. I like Snake/Big Boss too so either way it would be a win win I guess.

Just that, at this point I feel Raiden would be more unique for gameplay purposes.

Can we pretend this is real please, thank you ;_;

UnitSmiley said:
I'd actually be alright with Raiden. In MGS4 he's a complete bada** and the game could use some more swordsman. And this game is lacking the "Cool Japanese warrior' type. I like Snake/Big Boss too so either way it would be a win win I guess.

Just that, at this point I feel Raiden would be more unique for gameplay purposes.

Why not have Ryu from Ninjia Gaiden instead

Now that I mentioned Ryu I think we might have a character from Street Fighter lol

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:

Can we pretend this is real please, thank you ;_;

Im fine with that :)

LET'S GO KNICKS

Those leaked stages look reaaaaally awesome

So wait, this is the list they are getting these characters from? Doesn't the one right in the middle look like Cloud?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

ikol said:
@Q really new dante?! Hmmm...emo dante or high heels raiden

the upper charcter second from the left looks just like the new dante 

Chark said:

So wait, this is the list they are getting these characters from? Doesn't the one right in the middle look like Cloud?

i think thats actually spike from ape escape