By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Cloud really needs to be in the game he was such a big part of ps1 :D (even tho I probably would't play him)

Around the Network

Yeah I think FF7 is a must...but I do wonder if they would go for Lightning instead..IF that happens It's most likely because of SE and not SuperBot

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BenVTrigger said:
@chris212223

Hey as of right now I know in NA at least the only way to get the White Vita will be with the AC Liberation bundle. The vibe Im getting from Sony is that it will be pretty limited so not sure if Id wait or not.

Honestly its a damn good deal since its the exact same price as a Vita on its own. Basically your getting Liberation and a memory card completly for free. If you live in NA and for sure want one Id pre-order it as Im not sure what stock will look like. I know its doing very well with us as a retailer

Oh ok well i know by then ill have enough saved up for it. I was just hoping it would be something that would last until possibly christmas time so i could have more money to spend on black friday. Thanks though.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Yeah I think FF7 is a must...but I do wonder if they would go for Lightning instead..IF that happens It's most likely because of SE and not SuperBot

Yeah exactly. I'm hoping for Cloud and most would agree he definitely deserves the spot. But SE has been trying to push Lightning and XIII down our throats for awhile now. And with XIII-3 possibly being announced soon I see them wanting to put her in for publicity sake. Also, there is a major lack of females in PSASBR. Unfortunately all signs point to her *sigh*

UnitSmiley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Yeah exactly. I'm hoping for Cloud and most would agree he definitely deserves the spot. But SE has been trying to push Lightning and XIII down our throats for awhile now. And with XIII-3 possibly being announced soon I see them wanting to put her in for publicity sake. Also, there is a major lack of females in PSASBR. Unfortunately all signs point to her *sigh*

yeah unfortunately I agree. All signs do point to her. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
UnitSmiley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

She'll ride Odin on her Level 3 and stomp everybody

Alt will be her XIII-2 armor

LET'S GO KNICKS

HabinoBR said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
UnitSmiley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

She'll ride Odin on her Level 3 and stomp everybody

Funny enough, that's EXACTLY what I thought she would do for Lvl 3 as well :D but more than stomping Odin will just kill everyone on stage

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
UnitSmiley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Plus she was in the Michael commercial.  And if Dan Fortesque is in the game, this became a day 1 buy (I wasn't actually planning to get it).

darkknightkryta said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
UnitSmiley said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Plus she was in the Michael commercial.  And if Dan Fortesque is in the game, this became a day 1 buy (I wasn't actually planning to get it).

Even if the leak isn't true..I am certain Sir Dan will be in it...he just has to be

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

keep raiden the hell away from this game, i can roll with new dante but come on, raiden over snake?

i also hope that the lower left character isn't evil cole or hale, imo if you have cole stay with one variant or allow him to switch styles mid-match, but don't donate 2 character slots to him ( now that i think on it this defies their 1 character per franchise rule )

on the positive side the stages are awesome and definitely look authentic and seeing characters like rachet, sackboy and nariko is nice