By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Exile1987 said:
looks good! do we have a release date for Guacamole?

No firm date yet I think. But here's the game's website

http://www.guacamelee.com/

oh and they just opened the website for Zero Escape Virtue's last reward

http://virtueslastreward.com/

I now have the urge to replay mutant blobs... I did like the fact that there is a boss which is a cheetah with a moustache :P

Around the Network

Man, I am so disappointed I'm not playing Playstation All-Stars right now. As I'm sure you all know, I played it at E3 and while I feel it's not as GOOD as smash brothers (yet...15 minutes isn't exactly enough time to play the game), it's very different and very enjoyable in its own right.

my October is going to be hell. Pokemon Black/White 2, Playstation All Stars, and Assassin's Creed III (and liberation)? daaamn. Then November with Call of Duty and I think Halo and stuff, not to mention the WiiU and its launch titles.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Some sprites from Persona 4 Arena! I'm getting so hyped for P4G!!

@MUGEN in game sound is one of my issues it doesn't seem like the background music is loud enough. I'm pretty sure that will be fix in the release tho.

@Runa well I think this beta is the same version of the game that was at E3. As far as which is better I think that just going to come down to each persons play style. I love fighting game so I probably going to be more into this one.

@Sal I've heard good things about P4 arena. Can't wait to try it but I've still more excited for P4 for vita ^^

Couldn't find a good render fr Ragnarok so went for the next best thing for my new avatar :D Took me like an hour to make it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Picked up The Impossible Game on Vita....no idea why it's 3 dollars here instead of 1 dollar like it is on XBLA, but meh. Got 18 bucks left over on my card, no idea what to buy. I'll be able to get another 20 card before I have to review Rock Band Blitz, then I have no idea how much money I'll get the rest of the year.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:

Couldn't find a good render fr Ragnarok so went for the next best thing for my new avatar :D Took me like an hour to make it

Took you an hour to make that !!!!!! Damn thats a pretty sweet looking avatar you have there.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Rumor: PlayStation All Stars Leak Includes Metal Gear's Raiden, DMC's Dante And More

http://www.dualpixels.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-playstation-all-stars-leak-includes-metal-gear-s-raiden-dmc

SnakeDrake said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Took you an hour to make that !!!!!! Damn thats a pretty sweet looking avatar you have there.

hehe yeah cuz you see I had to make that background..and the render was very poor quality so was hard to hide that as much as I can :D thank you 

if you ever want one ;) MUGEN is at your service

Nsanity: Nice to see ya here :D thanks for that rumor info. If true ....it's gonna be very interesting. I have seen a few actually calling for Raiden instead of snake in the game because he would make more sense in a brawler like this. But Snake's voice actor kind of leaked the info a while back tho....not sure what to think :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Nsanity said:

Rumor: PlayStation All Stars Leak Includes Metal Gear's Raiden, DMC's Dante And More

http://www.dualpixels.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-playstation-all-stars-leak-includes-metal-gear-s-raiden-dmc

A positive and a negative all in one article!

Spike, Sackboy, Ratchet, yay.

'Evil' Cole?  Raiden?  Waste.

I kinda doubt reddit as a source as well to be honest, I mean, I love the place but I know how easy it is just to make some stuff up and post it there. 

edit: That being said, those stages look plausible.  Hmmmmmm...