By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter 4, in-game gameplay..

I don't if it's alread posted here,
but check it, a main developer talking about the new game and the first in-game gameplay action!
(the action starts after around 1 minute, the videoclip starts like a joke, but keep watching)

http://files.filefront.com/Street+Fighter+IV+1up+Show+Exclusive+WM/;9341072;/fileinfo.html

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

I like that theyre staying true to the SF 2D fighting style, but Ryu just looks...weird, not like Ryu at all. I hope some character redesign occurs.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial

nice
i don't know how to do that

''Hadouken!''

i like street fighter, i think i played street fighter 2 on the SNES loads and loads of times, i look forward to this game

Around the Network

Hmmm. The gameplay looks extremely primitive.
When you can play games like Tekken or Virtua Fighter that have thousands of moves and actually require some skill (if you don't use noob characters), why would anyone wanna play SF4. Sure, some of us grew up with those characters, but nostalgia alone is not reason enough to part with hard-earned cash.
I expect the worst.

the characters will have new moves
this clip isn't showing all

''Hadouken!''

It seems fun but the graphics... YUCK! Even SMG looks better :/

It must be the worst looking PS360 game EVER!

gamingdevil, I do not think this game is confirmed for the PS3/Xbox 360 yet. Its all speculation right now. And its early development, the developers can always improve the game as it progress through the development cycle.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial

yea it's not coming out any time soon you know

''Hadouken!''