By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Profile: Yoshiaki Koizumi. Every Nintendo (and SMG) fan should read this!

So... There's the answer to the 'what iff Myamoto retired... Thread' from a couple of months ago! ...

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

i wont read it u cannot force me

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

You have already read it.

Nintendownsmii said:
LG[Infinite] said:
Twilight Princess showed us that there is someone to take over Zelda, Galaxy shows us that Mario looks to be in good hands as well. That's one thing that I like about Miyamoto. He doesn't feel threatened by his junior colleagues, so he's not afraid to mentor them.

True masters are never threatened by their pupil's success.

In general I think the mark of a master is that he always wants his pupil to be better ultimately...a master cares more for the advancement of the art than personal glory. imo anyways.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Nintendownsmii said:
LG[Infinite] said:
Twilight Princess showed us that there is someone to take over Zelda, Galaxy shows us that Mario looks to be in good hands as well. That's one thing that I like about Miyamoto. He doesn't feel threatened by his junior colleagues, so he's not afraid to mentor them.

Let us hope that Miyamoto doesn't get "Gunpei'd".

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
Nintendownsmii said:
LG[Infinite] said:

In general I think the mark of a master is that he always wants his pupil to be better ultimately...a master cares more for the advancement of the art than personal glory. imo anyways.

+100 for you.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."