By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Starhawk Demo. (G4)

Can someone posta youtube link. My phone can only watch vids from youtube. PLEASE I want to see it!

Around the Network

Its looking sweet!!! man so many games I want to get!

Looks good... but, really, Jobe clapped for HIMSELF... what up with that?!?!

Crazymann said:

He was clapping for Starhawk?

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Crazymann said:

He was clapping for Starhawk?

"Can someone posta youtube link. My phone can only watch vids from youtube. PLEASE I want to see it!"

This is old, but it's 12 mintues of commentary and highlights much of what was shown at E3. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL3-wrxBBpc

Around the Network

'Wave One Complete'?

Come on, I want more of a Warhawk sequel, not a total change to the game.

The only thing that seems the same is the map icon.

WarHawk is almost perfect the way it is. Art style, gameplay, balance, weapons, vehicles, it's almost perfect.

This game looks great, but the whole concept of tower defense "type" game play with waves just doesn't give me the "day 1 must buy' effect. I know that it's just one part of the game, But i'm sure it will carry onto all core parts of the game in some way,

WarHawk is amazing because it's jump in, get into a Hawk, Tank, Jeep, Carrier and play. No building more buildings, just cap flags and go for the win.

I think they will change the game mechanics so much that it will not feel like WarHawk at all.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:
'Wave One Complete'?

WarHawk is almost perfect the way it is. Art style, gameplay, balance, weapons, vehicles, it's almost perfect.

This game looks great, but the whole concept of tower defense "type" game play with waves just doesn't give me the "day 1 must buy' effect. I know that it's just one part of the game, But i'm sure it will carry onto all core parts of the game in some way,

WarHawk is amazing because it's jump in, get into a Hawk, Tank, Jeep, Carrier and play. No building more buildings, just cap flags and go for the win.

I think they will change the game mechanics so much that it will not feel like WarHawk at all.

Dude, all of this was single player footage and they have been touting it as "spirtual successor". 

It IS named Starhawk afterall.  If they wanted to meet your desires, they would have called it "Warhawk 2". 

Just go back to Warhawk if that's truly the way you feel about it. (:

Feniris said:
sega4life said:
'Wave One Complete'?

Dude, all of this was single player footage and they have been touting it as "spirtual successor". 

It IS named Starhawk afterall.  If they wanted to meet your desires, they would have called it "Warhawk 2". 

Dude, read the bold.

I have been waiting years for StarHawk, as it was implied when info on the game first came out along time ago, it would be a sequel to WarHawk, as WarHawk was to a World War Type Game, and StarHawk was going to be a space type game, or WarHawk in Space.

Lets get one thing clear, you nor anybody else tells me what to go back to.

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:
Feniris said:
sega4life said:
'Wave One Complete'?

Dude, read the bold.

I have been waiting years for StarHawk, as it was implied when info on the game first came out along time ago, it would be a sequel to WarHawk, as WarHawk was to a World War Type Game, and StarHawk was going to be a space type game, or WarHawk in Space.

Well, I meant no ill will toward you with my comment and was merely making a "recommendation".  I apologize that/if you took it the wrong way.

Still, I think in their case they feel warhawk is not quite starhawk, and they've set out to make it somewhat different they other shooters on the market. 

I for one have found their attempt at doing so quite refreshing. 

Feniris said:
sega4life said:
Feniris said:
sega4life said:
'Wave One Complete'?

Dude, read the bold.

Well, I meant no ill will toward you with my comment and was merely making a "recommendation".  I apologize that/if you took it the wrong way.

Still, I think in their case they feel warhawk is not quite starhawk, and they've set out to make it somewhat different they other shooters on the market. 

I for one have found their attempt at doing so quite refreshing. 

I just had my hopes set on a true WarHawk sequel, as many other do.

WarHawk is what made me buy a PS3 again after I sold my first one.

I'm buying StarHwak regardless apparently, as my Son watched the video and wants it, he is more of a Warhawk junkie then I.