By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What PS Vita Game Are You Most Hyped For ?

????

Uncharted: Golden Abyss 49 55.68%

Wipeout 2048 12 13.64%

LittleBigPlanet 6 6.82%

Modnation Racers 2 2.27%

Ruin 5 5.68%

Little Deviants 0 0%

Street Fighter X Tekken 3 3.41%

Other (Name it) 11 12.50%

Total:88

hmm thinks it is probably gravity daze as i love new ips and this looks really cool. After that it's Uncharted: Golden Abyss and Wipeout 2048.

But i have lost some hype now over the summer because of no new news :( hoppefully gamescom will change that.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Uncharted looks really solid. Also LBP could turn out good, seems like a great fit for a handheld.

Little Deviants

Wipeout, Gravity Daze, Blazblue

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Uncharted for me if Uncharted 3 leaves me hungry for more. I'll probably port my PSP/PSN games to the Vita and sell my PSP 3000 and be content with that for a while. Uncharted on PSV will give me a good idea how much power the system is packing so it'll likely be the first game I grab.

Around the Network

Well, Ruin seems like a great game, so it's actually my number one title.

As soon as that Gravity Daze game gets reviewed positively, I'm grabbing that game, too. It looks awesome!

Uncharted, and Gravity. Will probably check out Dragon's Crown and Little Deviants too. Oh and Ruin lol. You forget sometimes how many impressive looking games we already know about!

dragon crown with lbp vita and modnation vita coming close seconds