By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2011 full analysis (And updates as we go along)

disolitude said:
Shadowblind said:

Very Microsoft-conference-esqe so far. But Sony's almost never had a conference without something big. Waiting on NGP unveil for the big stuff.

this is nothing like the ms conference. sony cant present, they nver could...they have some of the most akward, barebones conferences around. microsofts was pretty slick even if content was casual oriented.

demo, talk followed by video presentation is so 2005...Lke sony conference blew through 10 games now and only thing i remember in detail is playstation 3d monitor...

I love demo, talk followed by video presentation... I find it the best way to show games... but I guess you can't see anything positive in Sony... that's a shame...

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Shadowblind said:

Very Microsoft-conference-esqe so far. But Sony's almost never had a conference without something big. Waiting on NGP unveil for the big stuff.

this is nothing like the ms conference. sony cant present, they nver could...they have some of the most akward, barebones conferences around. microsofts was pretty slick even if content was casual oriented.

demo, talk followed by video presentation is so 2005...Lke sony conference blew through 10 games now and only thing i remember in detail is playstation 3d monitor...

Its because nothing else has actually been announced yet. . .

Like I said, though, I'm expecting the  announcements to be made with NGP. At least Microsoft showed a few things we hadn't seen or expected yet....

But I'm not giving up hope yet. Dust 514 looks kinda neat.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Wasn't dust 514 supposed to be 360 exclusive, I remember them showing it on Microsoft conference last time? O_o

hiroko said:
dust...new ip...sony just owned mic:P

Dust 514? Wasnt that announced like 3 years ago, its using the unreal 3 engine isnt?Iam suprised its a sony exclusive.

Natal and Sony's flashing Ice cream cone

Dust looks amazing! =)

Around the Network

OMG Bioshock Infinite!!!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

disolitude said:
Shadowblind said:

Atleast we're actually seeing games,  new , fresh games.  Not games designed for less than 20% of the userbase.  Not remakes of games not even that old.  That is on top of numerous AAA potential titles on it's way to release in the upcoming 9 months.   And this conference isn't even over yet.   I  don't even care about the handheld they are releasing but that alone is probably bigger than anything MS announced. 

pezus said:
New core games announced so far: Sly 4, Dust 514
New "family" games: Start the Party 2, Medieval Moves

Does it count if we knew about them beforehand?

Bioshock on NGP?

bioshock NGP