By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WTF is happening!!!

Neos said:
God finally crazzyman is banned, that really took forever =D

such ignorance xD

the same could be said of you, but hey we can't all be hypocrites, I mean this site is about opinions

Around the Network
Yojimbo said:
He's tricking you

who is tricking who? o.0

power_trip said:
Yojimbo said:
He's tricking you

who is tricking who? o.0

Majin buu =O

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

power_trip said:
Yojimbo said:
He's tricking you

who is tricking who? o.0

You made this account just for discuss this?

Neos said:
power_trip said:
Yojimbo said:
He's tricking you

who is tricking who? o.0

Majin buu =O

I see. 

Around the Network

I trust the mods. these are the best videogame forums on the web. I mean stroll over to neogaf and see the kind of crap that goes on there. And unlike gamefaqs bans are not permanent. It's just a temporary punishment most of the time, a smack on the wrist and 2 days later they are back without restriction. It's rare a real "ban" occurs. I think this place has one of the better systems in place for freedom of speech, but without too much jackassery.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Neos said:
God finally crazzyman is banned, that really took forever =D

such ignorance xD

He'll be back early January. Personally I find his posts quite entertaining

Yojimbo said:
power_trip said:
Yojimbo said:
He's tricking you

who is tricking who? o.0

Well yeah, I mean that's the whole point of joining a forum isn't it, I mean you created your account for the same purpise didn't you? 0.o

The_vagabond7 said:
I trust the mods. these are the best videogame forums on the web. I mean stroll over to neogaf and see the kind of crap that goes on there. And unlike gamefaqs bans are not permanent. It's just a temporary punishment most of the time, a smack on the wrist and 2 days later they are back without restriction. It's rare a real "ban" occurs. I think this place has one of the better systems in place for freedom of speech, but without too much jackassery.

Well from the few accouns I saw that got banned they seemed premanant, I mean what is one to think when the date they have for getting unbanned is '9/20/10' ?

unless I'm mistaken were not going back in time so this is pretty much a permanant ban 

power_trip said:
Yojimbo said:
power_trip said:
Yojimbo said:
He's tricking you

who is tricking who? o.0

Well yeah, I mean that's the whole point of joining a forum isn't it, I mean you created your account for the same purpise didn't you? 0.o

You made this thread/account at a bad time, someone was creating several accounts and posting bullshit on this site several minutes ago, I thought you might be him in disguise.