By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: Domains reveal new Fable, Dance Central and Kinect Sports

trasharmdsister12 said:
I recall a few years back that some art-works were leaked that covered two games Lionhead was working on. I think one of the titles had art-work that could be attributed to Albion's more industrialized look but I don't think anything has been done with the second... Plus Fable 3 didn't seem like it was a huge amount of work to push out given it was pretty similar to the second... so something else must be cooking at Lionhead. It also looks like "The Journey" is an expansion to Fable 3 from D-Joe's post.

Kinect Fable DLC, I didn't think it could get worse than another Fable game, but here I stand flabbergausted.

Around the Network
Seece said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
I recall a few years back that some art-works were leaked that covered two games Lionhead was working on. I think one of the titles had art-work that could be attributed to Albion's more industrialized look but I don't think anything has been done with the second... Plus Fable 3 didn't seem like it was a huge amount of work to push out given it was pretty similar to the second... so something else must be cooking at Lionhead. It also looks like "The Journey" is an expansion to Fable 3 from D-Joe's post.

Kinect Fable DLC, I didn't think it could get worse than another Fable game, but here I stand flabbergausted.

but look at the bright side..this possibly can't be the only they have been working on..so new IP from them? ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!