By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Can anyone recommend me some albums?

Recently I've gotten into music much more than I ever have before. I bought cds for the first time in years.

I'm fine with any genre you can give me though I would prefer rock.

Around the Network

Pink Floyd and Smashing Pumpkin can't lose on those.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

CaptainObvious said:

I was already thinking of getting Dark side of the moon, but what SP albums should I get?

koyotecat said:
CaptainObvious said:

I was already thinking of getting Dark side of the moon, but what SP albums should I get?

Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. Fave of the two Siamese Dream

Looking for something mellow, the new Death Cab is pretty sweet.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network
CaptainObvious said:
koyotecat said:
CaptainObvious said:

Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. Fave of the two Siamese Dream

Thanks, I actually recognize some of the songs on Siamese Dream so I'll probably go pick it up tomorrow.

fastyxx said:
Looking for something mellow, the new Death Cab is pretty sweet.

Just listened to a couple of their songs on youtube, seems like my kind of music. Probably gonna get.

coolbeans said:
The Strokes: "This Is It", "Room on Fire", and "Angles". Grab 1 or 2 songs from "First Impressions of Earth"

The Shins: All 3 albums

Arcade Fire: All 3 albums

All I can think of atm since that's what I was listening to before I got on here.

I actually recently bought all of The Strokes albums as well as the newest Arcade Fire one. Is The Shins similiar to them?

Another i would recommend is The Fall of Troy's Doppelgänger album great album IMO.

Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All (OFWGKTA)- Radical or Tyler The Creators- Bastard and Goblin

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi