By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple bought SEGA?

According to a spanish website says here (http://www.bidders.co.jp/item/40859185) that apple bought sega. Any japs around to confirm it?

Ty

edit: fools day in spain, nevermind

Around the Network

That's interesting. Now that they're doing well with ipod they might want to get into video games? If so then maybe we can expect to see another console join the race?

Why would apple buy SEGA?

They can't consider to get into that market it's to many consoles out there even now.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Nevermind, forgot completely what day is today in spain... inocentada... fools day :)

mcdoomer said:
Nevermind, forgot completely what day is today in spain... inocentada... fools day :)

Aww, you serious??

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Around the Network

Aye, its 28, los santos inocentes. I keep forgetting it lol Ignore this thread completely!

Sega is part of Sega-Sammy. I doubt that Apple would buy it and if they would, it would be front page news across the web.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Oh no,
ALERT THE MEDIA!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Sega is part of segasammy, The report didn't work on my PC but if they don't refer to segasammy then it is bogus

yeah a new apple console didn't we have that before???

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!