By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IT IS OFFICIAL!!! FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE CONFIRMED PS3 EXCLUSIVE!! FAP!!

By me! :P  Sorry mods!! Lmfao so yea this is sorta my way of saying I'm back.  Not really known around here but I felt like having some fun while I'm at it.  I picked the best time of the year too.  You guys are so gullible the week before E3 :P  You will click any thread that has any confirmation for any game.  So I picked FF7 since, well......half of this site wants that shit to be remade.

So yeah comment if you clicked lol  Sorry about this mods.  Don't ban, I just wanted to have some harmless fun ^.^

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

Around the Network

misleading title, locked.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

BAD TIMING LOL

cause some other dude post a rumour about the remake of ff7 ps3 exclusive

Perfect timing if you ask me lmfao  Oh man I can't wait to hear the raging fanboys XD  

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2