Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Screens of Ninja Gaiden 3, 30% Complete

looks delicious...but 30%?they should hurry up...i want this in 2011 ^^

Around the Network
Xxain said:
selnor said:
Xxain said:
SaviorX said:

30%?

It is not releasing for a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. 2013 PS3 exclusive.

You May actiually be at least 90% correct.. I have a strange feeling NG3 will be exclusive to the playstaion 3

yoyu would be 100% is said 2012

The only art I find hard to believe about that is NG1 was Xbox only,NG2 was 360 Timed. The original  Ninja Gaiden fanbase is Xbox owners. It would be silly for them to alienate the original fans.

Nooo the original Ninja gaiden fanbase is Nintendo but thats a different Story

both Ninja gaidens made it to a Sony console( but you might just be counting Gen Iguess)

Its just a hunch though..something tells me that it is..it might just have to do with the fact that they havent announced the consoles it will be released..by third installment  they shouldnt have to keep it the platform xxclusive unless something is changing...

I was referring to this seris of the Ninja games. Not previous. ;)

selnor said:
Xxain said:
selnor said:
Xxain said:
SaviorX said:

30%?

You May actiually be at least 90% correct.. I have a strange feeling NG3 will be exclusive to the playstaion 3

The only art I find hard to believe about that is NG1 was Xbox only,NG2 was 360 Timed. The original  Ninja Gaiden fanbase is Xbox owners. It would be silly for them to alienate the original fans.

both Ninja gaidens made it to a Sony console( but you might just be counting Gen Iguess)

Its just a hunch though..something tells me that it is..it might just have to do with the fact that they havent announced the consoles it will be released..by third installment  they shouldnt have to keep it the platform xxclusive unless something is changing...

lol..what are you saying the original series isnt about Ninjas?( but in sense i kinda get what your saying..i think)

and i meant to say keep the platform a secret not xxclusive in previous post

Be stupid if they made it a PS3 exlusive. I don't see it happening.

Xxain said:
selnor said:
Xxain said:
selnor said:
Xxain said:
SaviorX said:

30%?

lol..what are you saying the original series isnt about Ninjas?( but in sense i kinda get what your saying..i think)

and i meant to say keep the platform a secret not xxclusive in previous post

I know what your saying. And yeaah I think you know what I meant. ;)

Around the Network
Omac said:

Then Why keep the games platform a secret? They have refused to speak on NG3 platform sinec it has announced at last years E3, Then there were rumors that NG3 was shown behind closed doors running on PS3 hardware..they wouldnt comment on 360..

When developers keep there platforms a secret thats menas something.. if it wa predetermed to be on 306 they wouldnt have to keep it a secret becuase everybody xxpects that.

hell it could end up being xxclusive to cafe for all we know.( remember thay do have a friendly relationship with NIntendo now)

Xxain said:
dsister said:

Looks the exact same as the second... 

s? it looks great why does it have to be better then NG2?

Because its NG3.

:P

Xxain said:
Omac said:

Then Why keep the games platform a secret? They have refused to speak on NG3 platform sinec it has announced at last years E3, Then there were rumors that NG3 was shown behind closed doors running on PS3 hardware..they wouldnt comment on 360..

When developers keep there platforms a secret thats menas something.. if it wa predetermed to be on 306 they wouldnt have to keep it a secret becuase everybody xxpects that.

hell it could end up being xxclusive to cafe for all we know.( remember thay do have a friendly relationship with NIntendo now)

Because this newest revival of Ninja Gaiden came out on xbox, then the second on 360. Why would they all of a sudden not develope for the 360.

Omac said:
Xxain said:
Omac said:

Because this newest revival of Ninja Gaiden came out on xbox, then the second on 360. Why would they all of a sudden not develope for the 360.

Its happended before with the same situations

one example

Star Ocean 4

SO 1-3 have been on SONY consoles with no history with 360, when SO4 was announced they refused to announced a console which was  intill later on it was revealed to be for 360 at the time

it has been shown time in and timw out that when developers refuse to announce a platform for a already eastablished series that can be said to have a console prefrence... somethings Up.

Xxain said:
Omac said:
Xxain said:
Omac said:

Its happended before with the same situation

Star Ocean 4

SO 1-3 have been on SONY consoles, when SO4 was announced they refused to announced a console intill later on it was revealed to be for 360 at the time

it has been shown time in and timw out that when developers refuse to announce a platform for a already eastablished series that can be said to have a console prefrence... somethings Up.

Still doesn't make any sense to cut out a core of fanbase on the same system.  This isn't for a new system or is it?  That's the difference.