By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Alan Wake XBLA website images leak?

CVG

A new image thought to be linked to therumoured Alan Wake XBLA game has emerged on the internet.

The 3D render features a dark and misty scene typical of the Wake universe and, according to the artist, "was inspired by the settings around Castle Rock in Stephen King books."

The artist also confirmed that the image was made for a website for the game Alan Wake but, as members over at NeoGAFhave noticed, the files are titled "browsergame", suggesting a Flash iteration of the franchise, promotional or otherwise.

Remedy confirmed in May that there's more Alan Wake on the way, but that it won't be a sequel or DLC. The hint gives more weight to the aforementioned XBLA game, thought to be titled 'Night Springs'. 

[ Source: Anton W ]

Around the Network

if those are ingame and not touched up, WOW! That looks impressive

trunkswd said:

If true, this will be the first XBLA game I have bought this year.

yea same here , besides the free battlefield 1944 i got the other day lol

trunkswd said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:

How did you get it for free? I want a free game.

i bought at my work the battlefield bad company 2 ultimate edition , you get the vietnam dlc , multiplayer extra unlockables like guns and etc and u get battlefield 1944 it pretty fun even tho im a cod guy myself lol

trunkswd said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:

i bought at my work the battlefield bad company 2 ultimate edition , you get the vietnam dlc , multiplayer extra unlockables like guns and etc and u get battlefield 1944 it pretty fun even tho im a cod guy myself lol

I haven't played any Battlefield games, though I am not a CoD fan. I mainly play Halo when it comes to FPS, but I have been playing Crysis 2.

how crysis 2 ?  and that cool im not much of a halo fan anymore  i perfer cod and Gears of war

Around the Network
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:

I haven't played any Battlefield games, though I am not a CoD fan. I mainly play Halo when it comes to FPS, but I have been playing Crysis 2.

how crysis 2 ?  and that cool im not much of a halo fan anymore  i perfer cod and Gears of war

i thought crysis 2 played more like halo than CoD.

trunkswd said:
thranx said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:

Crysis 2 is a mix between the two. It's got more perks like CoD, but the powers are more over the top like in Halo.

I was leaning more to the it takes more than a 1-2 shot to kill somebody in Halo or Crysis versus CoD games. But Crysis 2 does seem to be a good mix of both. Had it had split screen on the xbox I would probably play it online quite a bit.

Nice find! It'll be intersting to see how this turns out. Hopefully not like Modern Warfare 3 WILL BE. It even shows with all the countries tryying to ban the sales of it: http://360informer.com/2011/05/modern-warfare-3-already-being-banned-and-shunned/#more-1353

trunkswd said:
thranx said:
trunkswd said:
thranx said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:
epicberserk said:
trunkswd said:

Crysis 2 is a mix between the two. It's got more perks like CoD, but the powers are more over the top like in Halo.

I was leaning more to the it takes more than a 1-2 shot to kill somebody in Halo or Crysis versus CoD games. But Crysis 2 does seem to be a good mix of both. Had it had split screen on the xbox I would probably play it online quite a bit.

I have only played it online a few times. I just beat the single player a couple days ago on the hardest difficulty. I live near NYC, so it is really cool to play a game based on NYC, as I know it pretty well.

cool i from southern california

and nice pic trunks and vegeta hell yea

thranx said:

if those are ingame and not touched up, WOW! That looks impressive

Unfortunately thats almost never the case so it probably won't look that good.