By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Welcome Back Program Details Region By Region

It is certain that in some regions there is only Wipeout HD, instead o9f Wipeout HD Fury? Strange....

I have 1 PSN USA, 1 UK, 1 HK and 1 JP. Hope that works in all them.

Also, I hope that the JP store has some games too!

Around the Network

I'm kinda glad the PS store has been down.  Haven't had a chance to even restore my PSN ID yet since my parents came to town and I use a 20 gig so I gotta reset up my wired solution for my games.

I'm half-heartedly thinking that Dead Nation actually may top those others in terms of DLs for the American PSN.   It's probably the most appealing game to the COD players over the PSN out of the 5. 

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

thank you Sony for raping the german market...the best PS3 & PSP game on that list of course are not for Germany...are they fukkin kidding me...i was so happy to play Infamous 1 before 2 but now everything is gone...sometimes i really jsut want to "Bin-Laden"-some Sony employees :-/

Happy with the lists - hope that rewards are per user not per console.

Does anyone have details on how this will work?

Around the Network

Might also want to include this info in the OP: http://www.gamersmint.com/download-size-of-the-free-welcome-back-programme-games

For me in US

Dead Nation (I have)
inFAMOUS  (I have)
LittleBigPlanet (I have)
Super Stardust HD (I have)
Wipeout HD Fury (I have)

For me in EU

LittleBigPlanet (I have)  
inFAMOUS* (I have)
Wipeout HD/Fury (I have)
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (This)
Dead Nation* (I have)

So just ONE game in the list.

FUCK YOU Sony for replacing inFAMOUS and Dead Nation with Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings in German PS Store.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Dangit, I own all 5 of those listed games for NA besides Dead Nation NA -_-

dead nation is awesome!!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!