By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

oh ya my name is Eric

Around the Network

^^ He-he same!

finalsquall said:
My name is Brett... WTF Soriku = Jane... Soriku is a chick... I thought you were a boy :P

Yeah no kidding, me too.

^ is your name Brett :P I like the name Brett... But it's meaning sucks Brett = Someone from Brittany. That is lame!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

My name's Brian. Nothing too exceptional, no doubt.

The BuShA owns all!

awww am i on the list yet, ive been waiting so long, like its been over 24 hours since my original post :( I'm important enough to be on the list, i have been comming to vg chartz now 4 ages!!! ages and ages! i cant even remember when i started! but i used to read about games all the time on ign.com right back to when the GC was released so ive been following games intently every day 4 years!!!! ive been reading these forums for ages to, i only just signed up to be a member a few weeks ago! i was one of thoes 1000 guest people who view the site all the time that none of us know. so today you finaly get to meet one!!! YAY! its me! TheUltimateLife! Damien is the name and Damo for short

you so gotta add me to the list i got 455 views so far on my very first thread! n its still going up! slowly, kinda like ps3 sales hahaha nah joking :P but u know what they say, theres an element of truth to every joke hahahahahah see im funny to! another reason i should be on that list! hmmm, its also 3.12am here in Australia and im still up on the net reading about games and ive been here since 7:30pm thats like 8 hours! am i not hard core! RAHHHHH I even trained my brain for a bit yesterday on brain training

Hi my names Damien, i feel as though i should be on your list because I make a great addition to any catalog

I'm also very tired cos its so late, but not to late to be on your list! theres still time! act now! dont miss out on this once in a life time oportunity! let the knife do the cutting for you! i mean... ok... thoes knifes that cut through concrete, now thats impressive, i wonder if it would cut through an x box 360 power brick

well off to bed for me! we laughed together, and cried, my post moved you ***subliminal message alert***
I will count wiis and ps3s in my sleep... until the ps3s run out, then ill just have to keep counting the wiis, i ran out of counting psps so long ago...

If only i could make a wii joke this would all be fair and in good sport... soo... ummm... wii.. ohh wii how i adore you... well... any way i think all the wii jokes have been done so i will just say "the wii is so silly!"

BYE! sweet dreams! hmm ill prolly read this later n think wtf, take that damo for staying up past your bed time! im going to have to restrict your wii play time by turning on parental controles! HA! how do u like that DAMO! PWND BY THE Wii! eat my wii! RAAHHHHH to hard core! (there u go sony n microsoft fan boys its a new and original wii joke! now we can all eat cake and go to frodos birthday)

:s :s :s :s

Keep it real guys, dont hate mario, hate the player

Currently playing:
Geometry Wars galaxies, Animal Crossing wild world, Pangya swing with style, SSX Blur

Around the Network
finalsquall said:
^ is your name Brett :P I like the name Brett... But it's meaning sucks Brett = Someone from Brittany. That is lame!

No my name's Eric, I quoted you because I too thought Soriku was a guy. But he is a guy according to his profile.

fkusumot said:
fazz said:
Humberto :0

But Beto for short :P

Ahh, that's who that Mii is on my Mii Channel!

Yeah! That's me :P

Doesn't it says who's the creator of the Mii? lol 

I'm Thierry. Ummm, yeah.

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million
cool48 said:
finalsquall said:

No my name's Eric, I quoted you because I too thought Soriku was a guy. But he is a guy according to his profile.

he's not a girl, he just wouldn't tell me his real name so leo-j said jane.

@theultimatelife

please shut up, i'll put you on the list :P

Why is there a question mark behind my name? :p

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million