By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Places In Assassin’s Creed: Revelations

Its like we're going to see Ezio OLDitore exploring places outside of Rome finally. Constantinople and Maysaf (AC 1 revisited) being the highlights. So the quest for further Assassin Creed mysteries continues....

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/05/23/the-places-you-39-ll-go-in-ac-revelations.aspx

Watch the latest teaser trailer for the game n this link:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/gamenews.php?id=78118

Around the Network

Ooh I really liked Constantinople from AC1 (especially going to the top of the church tower and jumping off) so I can't wait to go there again.

AC1 didn't have Constantinople they were acre, damasacus and jerusalem. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

yo_john117 said:

Ooh I really liked Constantinople from AC1 (especially going to the top of the church tower and jumping off) so I can't wait to go there again.

acre or arce(one of them, is the city you are thinking of), constantinople is in turkey, AC1 was based in an fictional region in the isreali region were those cities i mentioned above were within 10 minutes of each other. 

wtf is AC: revalations??? i thought ac3 was coming out 

Around the Network
J.a.M said:

wtf is AC: revalations??? i thought ac3 was coming out 

ubisoft is going the activison root of releasing an game each year, those they have about an 1000 employees working on AC they most likley can do it. 

mchaza said:
yo_john117 said:

acre or arce(one of them, is the city you are thinking of), constantinople is in turkey, AC1 was based in an fictional region in the isreali region were those cities i mentioned above were within 10 minutes of each other. 

Fictional Region? Think youll find your wrong there. Or are you talking about the Kingdom area in between all the cities? That had to be relatively small so players didn't get bored moving between the cities.

SecondWar said:
mchaza said:
yo_john117 said:

Fictional Region? Think youll find your wrong there. Or are you talking about the Kingdom area in between all the cities? That had to be relatively small so players didn't get bored moving between the cities.

Fictional: An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fictional

I barely remember the first AC, so going back does'nt bother me. I hope that when AC3 comes out we get taken somewhere completey different though. 

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

mchaza said:
yo_john117 said:

Oh yeah thats the one i'm thinking of....oh well it will be nice to visit Turkey!